Ranking
I remember this. I was a vampire. There should do something like that, but with 3d items.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Yea.. like a head of a zombie and a vampire :3
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
Originally Posted by Night View Post
What's that ?

my friend says to me it was a virus.

help ?

That was just event. People became vampires (they had vampire force, you couldn't change it), zombies (orc force) and survivors (no changes). Vampires and zombies had to "infect" other people by defeating them (so if you were zombie and you defeated survivor or vampire, he became zombie and changed his force). You could "cure" infection by decap. Group with the highest amount of players won.
Technically it could be made into any type of thingy as the names aren't hardset for the infections & potions etc.

However due to it being somewhat rushed to get it running in time we (the staff) have no way of changing items & textures associated with them. The latter part sucks since it could be used for many things... Providing it's still working server side which I assume & hope it is.

Being able to do it using 3D items would be interesting, and would allow for setting off some pretty stupid diseases. I'd be all for an epidemic of mullets & pedotaches etc. However as the above states, we have no way of changing what it does to a tori's appearance.

Maybe when there's less of a focus being made on other things someone'll be willing to blow some dev time on fleshing it out.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
You should totally do angels vs demons
with void force and pure
because people like those colours
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
You should totally do angels vs demons
with void force and pure
because people like those colours

If we were able to change what stuff was added to an infected tori then it'd be easy to do things like that, however we wouldn't need to change colours - instead toss a set of wings on the toris.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you