Ranking
Give this a go IJM

blahblah

I uninstalled PMB a long time ago just because of how much is messes around- ditto to that Akamai program that comes with autodesk
No luck. I tried almost everything you find on the web.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Fat people never die in ARAM.

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Gragas is like AOE as well ask ranged. I hate him... almost as much as I hate playing against Heimerdinger.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Gragas is like AOE as well ask ranged. I hate him... almost as much as I hate playing against Heimerdinger.

The thing that pisses me off about Graggy is his AoE displacement with his R and the mobility he gets from his E.

If you hate that then I can't wait until you meet the rework Xerath in mid lane xD
Yorick is being reworked "soon". Considering that this post dates 30th June 2013 and Xerath's rework had already been completed, it should be released around summer:

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...ick_discussion
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
The thing that pisses me off about Graggy is his AoE displacement with his R and the mobility he gets from his E.

If you hate that then I can't wait until you meet the rework Xerath in mid lane xD

Oh god dammit. I hate champs that move me without me asking them to. The ones that knock you into the air are the worst! And the freijlord champs with ice slows.

And there's so many reworks going on but none on Kassadin. REWORK HIS VISUALS. Kgo
I can't even have a game without getting flamed T_T

Flamer :c

Flamed me in all chat too, called me a useless champ- said I tp'd like TF and that I was a hacker, then "reported" xD..
Jeez.
Bleh. Don't worry about them. They're just being idiots. It's just a game after all. No sweat off your back.

I just finished a game with support Kayle.
3 kills, 2 deaths, 8 assists, 99 minions, 2 turrets.
Not that great.
Kayle looks like she became a great support again because of interventions no cost and the q nerf. Not quite what I want to send mid, but strong enough to support.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games