Toribash
Originally Posted by ToonWorld View Post
Yea hurricane is cheating on teemo. poisens both targets xD

Also this patch is weeeeird. So many new items. I'm just gonna wait for things to get settled and wait for the meta to fall into place.
inq.
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
^ really...... really toon......

fixed your link.

also. Twitch on this patch is silly. Get nunu Support, get boots/3, dbl doran, vamp, bt, runaan. go invis with blood boil, find a target throw w press r. MASSIVE PROFIT.

i litterally got 6 deadly venom stacks in 1,5seconds with 250 ad at lvl 12 shit was real good
Last edited by laststand; Dec 7, 2012 at 09:31 AM.
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by ToonWorld View Post
Who is back?

Anyone play nami yet?

I played nami a week or so ago and now I'm going to play the new champ, Vi when my PBE client finishes updating.

EDIT: IT FINISHED! ~<3

Last edited by Dose; Dec 7, 2012 at 11:24 AM.
Dose is dead.
I want to do dfg syndra with the new remake of dfg. 20% increased magic damage on the target + ult = more buckets of rape.

Edit: dfg + syndra r = unhappy teemo. I love the dfg rework :>
Last edited by Oracle; Dec 7, 2012 at 04:22 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Vi is so fun to play. The smoothness of her abilities are great. She reminds of the mabinogi fighter class. Her E is so much fun to use, and it scales with AP aswell so Trinity Force is awesome on her. Frozen Fist, Black Cleaver, Blade of The Ruined King are other good items to get.

The satisfaction of landing a W proc ult upon somebody, best feeling.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Her skillset looks cool but her visuals are crap. I don't like the glove concept.

Also I have been getting lucky at ranked. Pretty much 90% of the games I have lost because of my teammates. But everytime I have a good start and I finish with a decent score too. With many assists or kills. Depending on my role.
I don't even know why I stopped playing ziggs, the bastard if waaayyyy too much fun.
Lich bane works wonders on him.
A 300/400 HP fellag running far away? Don't have enough mana except for one spell? No problem. W, jump, basic attack, lich bane does it's magic, kill.

It's so much fun jumping over walls, bursting the hell out of every single enemy in a team fight with only one spell (Q, W, E and R).

I know, the enemies weren't all that... umm.. good, but still, ziggs will always be awesome.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I don't even know why I stopped playing ziggs, the bastard if waaayyyy too much fun.
Lich bane works wonders on him.
A 300/400 HP fellag running far away? Don't have enough mana except for one spell? No problem. W, jump, basic attack, lich bane does it's magic, kill.

It's so much fun jumping over walls, bursting the hell out of every single enemy in a team fight with only one spell (Q, W, E and R).

I know, the enemies weren't all that... umm.. good, but still, ziggs will always be awesome.

Agreed.

Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
^ really...... really toon......

I been here I have many alts. Try to remember that. Even when I got banned I was here.
That's why I did not understand who you meant.