Toribash
Originally Posted by 931bw View Post
Linux owns mac owns PC
linux doesnt have viruses!
because youwuld want to compile virius from sources? xD

1st linux have viruses, but they are kinda rare.
2nd that doesn't mean linux owns/pwns mac/PC. Btw linux is an OS... So it's usually still PC.
Last edited by Pacman; May 26, 2010 at 10:41 PM.
I may be being decieved but i believe that macs are better.

Maybe its just because they look so slick. Im not sure But i like them better.
I like pc because much easyer to use. Mabey its just me because ive always used a pc. Ive used my friends Mac and the Macs at school and i highly disliked (trying not to use the word "hate") all of them.
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
I use a Mac. And I swear PCs are meant to be slower, but more diversified, while Mac is OMGROFLHAXUBRFAST but don't do much.
(Insert some form of an animation or a slightly wise and/or satyrical statement here)
Originally Posted by Casten108 View Post
1st linux have viruses, but they are kinda rare. 2nd that doesn't mean linux owns/pwns mac/PC. Btw linux is an OS... So it's usually still PC, roflmao.

3rd - double facepalm

Ignorant post of the decade? Although I can't really blame you, I blame whoever labelled all PCs as Windows.

Also Macs are fine, just way overpriced for the power you get compared to buying a prebuilt or building your own PC.
Last edited by Blam; May 26, 2010 at 10:26 PM.
:D
Edited his post to make it mor friendly and less ragely.

Also, Mac is pretty much expensive while they can't come up with something new.

If you noticed, iPod touch, iPhone, and iPads have the same exact thing, but a couple more hundreds and a bigger or smaller frame.

I recommend Windows 7 Computer, because the term PC is Personal Computer, and will be every computer: Linux, Mac, Windows, etc.

Bloobing: Yes. You get the parts, and just fix it up. I don't necessarily know how to build it, perhaps there could be blueprints or a manual?
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Originally Posted by BlakMuffin View Post
I use a Mac. And I swear PCs are meant to be slower, but more diversified, while Mac is OMGROFLHAXUBRFAST but don't do much.

You cant really compare macs or PCs for gaming simply becuase no game for mac has a decent benchmark, becuase macs in the first place arent designed for it, when most high quality PC's are.