Toribash
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
Wait I always thought Longhorn was a Vista beta?

longhorn is the codename. Every operative system has a codename. For example "Whistler" is the codename for Windows XP.

For more windows codenames check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...soft_codenames
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
I am using 7
i upgraded from XP to be able to use DX10
and so far 7 is better than XP imo
Originally Posted by GenkiSudo View Post
Well yes and no. Vista got some of the features that were being design for the initial project for Windows 7. But it didn't worked that well, proof is the small lifespan for windows vista. After 2 years and its time to go.
Longhorn (windows vista's codename) was released too early. It was a major flop I'm afraid.

this also has to do with profit if you think of it,they released vista,everyone went nuts,bought them,and now they tell you "sorry that was a fail,but we fixed it,buy our new win 7"

btw,i use xp
All of my computers are based on first, XP, second, Vista, third, Vista Home Premium, fourth, Windows 7.

So, I'm used to all of them.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
7. Random thing I discovered the other day; Vista was just a major beta for W7. I dont know if it's true or not but I would believe it.

Hmmm.... so does this mean there going to keep going with vista glass or not? Is there going to be some awesome new theme for win 8?
I don't like how microsoft is operating system special editions. For example Vista Home Premium, it gives you some of the features but not all so you have to buy Vista Ultimate, same with 7.
P.s (I don't buy, I download )
»Glow|Clow|Kyou|E4C|Kingsta|Th0rn|MrTeapawt|May0|L astGod«