Toribash
I'm glad to know that you find a solution. It is the best way of learning to find his own path ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

reffering back to my earlier post about rolling, an example would be like in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMC3UECe1uA
where you can see soon as they land on the ground, the go into a roll, how would you set your tori up to do that while in the air?

and going over a hurdle is shown a few times, that and jumping.
Parkour is da bomb for me, i fight judo and aikido, Hold onto thee panties when you fight me. "FOR SKYRIM!"
Originally Posted by Drmagical View Post
reffering back to my earlier post about rolling, an example would be like in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMC3UECe1uA
where you can see soon as they land on the ground, the go into a roll, how would you set your tori up to do that while in the air?

and going over a hurdle is shown a few times, that and jumping.

Still the same answer : Post a replay where you try it to let me explain you what is wrong and how to perform it.

Okay i out together a short and rather terrile replay of me trying to make it over this hurdle, i messed up the jump and just failed, but it should help, im coming up with another one but showcasing my terrible rolling xD
Attached Files
Help01.rpl (27.5 KB, 9 views)
Help02.rpl (38.5 KB, 8 views)
Parkour is da bomb for me, i fight judo and aikido, Hold onto thee panties when you fight me. "FOR SKYRIM!"
Help01 : Jump over the wall before trying to roll.
Help02 : You missed a step, after throwing yourself with legs, do the same with arms when they touch the ground. Btw try to do your roll a bit on the side, like explained on the video, doing a front roll on both shoulders is harder to perform.

I did a short run and I wanna post it here so hopefully you guys can learn from it.
It's not perfect run but it's helpful for beginners i hope :P
Attached Files
runjustrun.rpl (148.4 KB, 11 views)
How long did it take to get to your skill, Mocu?
-----
I need help again. My tori does this and I am not sure why...
Attached Files
HelpAgain.rpl (46.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Lumeattion; Mar 15, 2015 at 03:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@Lum: your body's too high, try hold the relax the hip touching the ground (don't extend immediately) so your body can lean forward (also mean it gets lower), THEN extend the hip to move forward. Other tips: try holding your ankles when your feet leaves the ground so it looks less weird. And hold or contract your neck, dont let it dangle like that
Thank you, I will try that, so but you relax the hip touching the ground and extend the other? Or is it that you relax the hip going to the ground until it touches the ground?
When your leg (let's say blue leg) touch the ground and you try to extend blue hip but you see your ghost is like jumping upward that's because you body weight did not go as fast as your leg so your hip will lift you upward. Try hold blue hip for 1 or 2 turn, by then, your body's probably lean forward then extend blue hip

Purple = momentum. Blue = hip's force to push body up. Black = net force

In picture 1, this guy extend blue hip too soon result in his lost of momentum
1/ Fall backward
2/ Lost all momentum (ideal for a pose)
3/ Still have some momentum but got slow down and the run's awkward
In picture 2, his momentum is good so extending blue hip is a good move to maintain the run

I hope you understand. Good luck ^^