Ranking
Original Post
Floor texture issue
I can't seem to see my ground texture despite deactivating and reactivating it, also uploading different images onto it. I can see all of my other textures fine, and I even downloaded the latest update to see if that would help, but no dice.
Your floor texture works for me. it is showing up in game when I dl and load you up. Try doing /opt autoupdate 1 and /opt floortexture 1

Also go into your custom folder and delete the folder with your tb name on it and try deleting the cache folder. After that dl yourself again

If all of that fails than I'm not sure what could be done. I could send you another floor texture item and you can try that

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I tried that among the other suggestions you had given, for some reason none of them have seemed to work. I'm totally stumped.

Screen

I just dl and lp'd you to see if I could, since I don't know if I came across anyone who had one on. Apparently I can't see other peoples ground textures too, no.
I just remembered, there was a ground texture bug for a little bit a month or two ago. I read that you tried it in the newest version. Have you tried using the steam version?

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Floor textures do not work in version 5.2. You need the latest standalone or steam to get them to work

[Evil] is recruiting!