Toribash
Original Post
[REQ] Texture set (150k+Full Sapphire Trails+maybe more)
Hi.

I'm looking for a texture set to match my current head. Feel free to experiment with ideas as I am not 100% sure as to what I want, only that I like the style of my head (ingame picture here) so something like that would be nice. /dl me ingame to see it properly.

I only want textures made for the arms and legs basically. No torso, ground, dq, trails, etc are needed (but may be looked upon favourably when compared to a set without them). NOTE: If you want to make a head to go with it, go for it. Although I do like my head, I could part with it if a suitable replacement is found.

Colours to base the set on would be the same as my head and items: light and dark blues, teal, a bit of white and black, yellow and a splash of green.

Rewards for the chosen set are 150k with all four sapphire trails. This is the minimum, I might pay more if I get hold of more cash and the trails are negotiable for any other things I may have. Also, there won't be a deadline on this request.

If there's anything else you need to know, post away. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Here's a spinny of my current head. I especially like the sides of the head and the eyes.
Last edited by Tamer0; Nov 18, 2009 at 09:22 PM.
I will probally try this.
Enddate?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
Also, there won't be a deadline on this request.

I'm keeping it open-ended for the time being at least. Until a few people have had a go, it'll probably stay like that anyway.
i might offer this set

if you like it or if you want something changed post an answer.
Originally Posted by sampandora View Post
this is a set thats already made but its worth a shot
Pictures of set

Pretty cool but looks a bit sharp for my liking. That's the thing I like so much in my current head, the feathery kinda style, especially at the sides. Also, I'd like a bit more bluey colour in my texture set. ;) This one would be my favourite so far though.
Originally Posted by freeeddy View Post
i might offer this set
if you like it or if you want something changed post an answer.

Not really the sorta style I was after, sorry.

Also, added a little spinny of my current head to the first post.