Toribash
Thanks all for the time you gave me testing me out, and it was great to make friends along the way, I'm not really mentally or emotionally with it as of late and so I'm never going to be able to create the quality of play that I know I can, and is expected by such a top level clan.

Thank you all for the consideration and I hope to see you all around.
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
So it's been a month,

What happens now?

Just been mad busy and feeling similarly to you. In the USA, pretty sure our food being poisoned is to blame. I've seen a massive increase in bad decisions by people in daily life, car crashes and the like. It's as if everyone here is in some kind of distracted fog, as if everyone just woke up 5 minutes ago but it's all day every day. Depression and defeatism are rampant, as is drug use. Last night, a thursday, I saw some businessmen cracked out on uppers at the gas station. People are approaching everything from a point of weakness, because the world will accommodate them, instead of the other way around. Anyway, I'd have liked you in the clan, not sure why you haven't been sent an invite, just... whatever.
Last edited by rcarey; Mar 3, 2017 at 06:37 PM.
Is it still possible to get into this clan? Or I will be told " Hey bro, you're still too young, why do you need an inactive clan? "
my real name is Edward. I am 15 years old and live in Arizona US, Phoenix. I think inactive clans is fine because It can still be revived, and usually many good people in this clans
We aren't inactive fambino, most of us are just mad busy with irl stuff. We talk a lot in discord.
Interested In Joining
Hello, RelaxAll members I am interested in joining your clan. I read your rules am i can relate to them well.

A next reason why I want to join is because I love Wushu, Mushu, and Lenshu.

I am also very respectful to players online.
In fact, rule number 5 is what i can handle the most. I remember getting torn by a orange belt in mushu and someone called me a loser. i simply didnt reply.

Name: treetoppig
Belt: 2nd dan Black Belt
DOB: Month/Day/Year>06/25/99
About me
My name is Gaspard or Flame ingame, I am 13 years old and I live in the UK, London, and I enjoy doing sports. I take art, media studies and computer science as GCSE options. My birthday is on the 18th of June. You can contact me via email at [email protected] or on discord at Flame#7462 (you could always just pm me too, I always check them).

Toribash

I've been playing since August 2013 and ever since then I couldn't stop. I did take a break recently, from around December 2016 to around May 2017. I main ABD but I do enjoy playing boxshu and lenshu and I would say that I am pretty good at them. I am willing to learn how to play wushu and get good at it as I am probably not up to your standards.

Activity: Yeah, I get you guys are not really active in-game or that active on forums but I am willing to make a change to that and maybe spike your activity by joining the clan. I am very forum active and in-game active, I always surf the forums and even when i'm not posting i'm still there. In-game I am also very active and I play pretty much everyday of the week unless I have plans or I am away from my computer.
I am also very active on discord so whenever you need anything ill always be online.

Below will be some specifics about my bans and clans and stuff.

Bans and Infractions

Clans

Why I want to join your clan you may ask?
I want to join RA because I know a few people here and I just think that I will fit in. I don't think that writing a shit ton of stuff here sucking up to you guys is necessary so I want to keep it short, I want to boost your guys forum activity and ingame activity. maybe if people see some new faces in [RelaxAll] it will encourage them to join or apply. I just think that this clan is right for me in general.

Got a few replays lined up for you guys too.

That concludes my app and i'd like to thank you for reading.
Attached Files
lenshu3.rpl (55.3 KB, 7 views)
lenshu4.rpl (54.6 KB, 6 views)
#Flame Replays8.rpl (77.2 KB, 6 views)