Ranking
Who cares?

MAD is for the developers anyway...

That's why veb was invited.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
well... in google translate, if i try to replace the unreplacable russian words, you get this.

It is just too many people who want to be in MAD. Birth To encounter t ball out there, please, I think we should have a tournament if we encounter gon week or the winner gets a place in ,ad. Or we encounter something, please dant. Come little with proposals, Box: how many new members we take in, I think 1 or max 2, how to appoint them. Winner? Shall we? And in what disciplines, judo, taek kyon, etc.. My Departure proposals, is just 1, the winner of the tournament, and play taek kyon. What do you think?
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
dark is MAD becouse he got turned away from MAD and is just jealouse of MAD so dont be MAD >:[ or ill get MAD and beat you up >:[

lol i just felt like looking in MAD forums couse iw as bored sorry for invadeing :P
så, man kan asså inte joina denna clan? ganska kasst :/ elr det går ju men... ja... synd att man aldrig ser er in-game >.< fast det kanske skulle pajja erat häftiga clan rykte?
lol alla vill joina mad men man måste inte vara pro va?!
I eez tiggeh. I rukx ;U
When they speak non-english words it makes me feel different.. like from another planet :|
Lolz at Aspi
Last edited by donkor; Apr 15, 2009 at 07:47 PM.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.