Toribash
actually he was important if you take in fact that without him, itachi wouldn't be that strong etc
no u

Originally Posted by Kido View Post
actually he was important if you take in fact that without him, itachi wouldn't be that strong etc

You know what I meant. He only appeared in flashbacks. Not the actual present time.

But yes, his overall existence was important as fuck

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Can you guys list me some good animes(no ecchi or anything similar) maybe a anime that give the same vibe like animes that I have watched below ...
Dragon Ball (all series except GT)
Fairy Tail
Prison School
Kuroko no Basuke
Slam Dunk
My fear keeps me hesitating
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
One Punch Man
Prince of Tennis
Eyeshield 21
The Major series
Free!
And maybe Baby Steps
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
All anime you list seems good.. except one punch man.. I hate Saitama cause he overpower goku :<
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
I don't watch a lot of that type of anime, but you might like Break Blade and maybe Guilty Crown
Break Blade seems to be like Bleach and Guilty Crown seems like a serious anime? is it serious?
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
Yeah, imagine an overpowered character, but actually interesting and without bullshit. Bam, you got Saitama and One Punch Man.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
If the story get interesting and someone actually on par with Saitama.. maybe I will watch that anime ..
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
Break Blade is more a Mecha anime than a super-power anime.

Guilty Crown is similar to Code Geass, but with less of a detective-vibe to it. It suddenly gets serious about half way through