Ranking
Original Post
[e] Recruitment Open
So you want to join Electric? Make sure to read this thread carefully before submitting an application. It will save you a lot of work if you follow directions the first time.

All recruits are required to submit an application in response to this thread. Do not post it anywhere else or you will be automatically denied.

All applicants must have this mandatory rule in mind when writing their application. The application must be free-form or template style with a bio about yourself, your age and why we should allow you to join the clan. No one liners please and make sure you're serious about joining. Members are expected to stay for more time than a few days to a week.

So the secret is simple, make your best, don't expect us to accept you with a weak app.

To ensure you read this thread thoroughly, the end of your application have this line copied and pasted in: "Electric."
Here's two examples used from random clans.

What you should do

What you shouldn't do

Thank you for your interest in joining Electric and Good Luck

EDIT:
MUST LIST SKYPE IF YOU HAVE A SKYPE.

Credits to Twilight for the application set-up
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
hello i am lloyd i want to be able to join Electric becuase i saw it on the clan page and i saw there replays and they looked nice and i think i have the skill to be apart of the clan
i enjoy sparring playing aikido and TK i have been in 2 clans and i am active almost i also live in springfiled eveyday i am 15 years old and i like making friends i hope you can accept me in your clan thank you for reading this
IGN: Nurl as you can see
GMT: -4:00 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Electric.

I HAD TO MAKE 2 APPS BECAUSE I ERASED THE FIRST!

My real name is Marcus and i am 13. I Live in Michigan in the US. My Grandma died last month and im really sad about it still ;-; . My past clans are [mylittle] [im] (leash) and thats all i can think of.

Why I Want To Join: honestly Electric is the best clan ever. You guys improve really fast. you beat alot of wars and you guys are a really experienced clan. Electric Deserves rank 1 in the clan list. i would be really good for the clan by winning matches in wars and helping out. i wish to make new friends in this clan and help the clan improve as well. I can frac and dm in abd really good too. I can also host betting servers really well. People I know in the clan are remzombie and Carls but i hope to get to know even more people in the clan.

I would add replays if I knew how ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-;

my best mods are abd, rk-mma, ninjitsu and taekkyon. any other mods i can become better at them fast. unless its hatching uke. because its hatching uke.

Sorry if the app is really short, im not very good at making apps. I tried my hardest on this one though because im really interested in joined like i said before .
suck ass
Originally Posted by Nurl View Post
IGN: Nurl as you can see
GMT: -4:00 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Electric.

I HAD TO MAKE 2 APPS BECAUSE I ERASED THE FIRST!

My real name is Marcus and i am 13. I Live in Michigan in the US. My Grandma died last month and im really sad about it still ;-; . My past clans are [mylittle] [im] (leash) and thats all i can think of.

Why I Want To Join: honestly Electric is the best clan ever. You guys improve really fast. you beat alot of wars and you guys are a really experienced clan. Electric Deserves rank 1 in the clan list. i would be really good for the clan by winning matches in wars and helping out. i wish to make new friends in this clan and help the clan improve as well. I can frac and dm in abd really good too. I can also host betting servers really well. People I know in the clan are remzombie and Carls but i hope to get to know even more people in the clan.

I would add replays if I knew how ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-;

my best mods are abd, rk-mma, ninjitsu and taekkyon. any other mods i can become better at them fast. unless its hatching uke. because its hatching uke.

Sorry if the app is really short, im not very good at making apps. I tried my hardest on this one though because im really interested in joined like i said before .

very decent app pretty detailed i say yes
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Originally Posted by GabeElite View Post
very decent app pretty detailed i say yes

<3
-----
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
You failed to read the first post :O

Good app but you didn't read it

I put in "Electric." Though. I couldnt add the color though
Last edited by Nurl; Aug 19, 2016 at 12:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
suck ass