ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Keshoihut View Post
Iv seen you in game and very detailed I vote [B]Yes

Thank you Kesh!
what up peeps. Im applying for electric because good friend buddy GabeElite wanted me to join in. I also have a few of my own reasons to join like the fact that its a large official clan with a good friendly community as far as i know. Im also a big fan of space and the big bang theory so your story is intriguing.
About me:
My name: Kai, 海. I live in japan dont know which spot specifically. Some where near Showa Park. I'm a very boring guy. Not really. I have a good sense of humor and make a lot of witty jokes. Altho i can be serious when it comes down to it. I'm also a couch potato, or would it be chair potato since I play in an office chair. I'm 13 but I'm very not 13. Maybe its because i rarely good outside in the community. I speak very good english as it was my first language and i was born in the americas. I play this game using my steam account and had this game since 2012. I would add which anime i watch/watched but id take the whole page Steam name: Eymeil A239
TB history:
As i said i started back in 2012 on my cousins account as he introduced my. My first account dovahkiin8528 i think was not that long ago. Anyway the first mod i ever play, besides default.tbm, was aikido. I didnt start playing abd, my fav mod, until i became pretty good at this game. My current account was made december last year. The only mods i truly play however is ABD and lenshu3ng. I do play spar every now and again tho.
What i can offer you:
I played this game for a long time and i can offer you quite a few things.
1. I can offer you my good sense of humor.
2. I can tell you that you probably don't like how i made a list.
4. I bet you didnt notice that i skipped 3.
Anyway in all seriousness i can give you my super chill self and my playstyle. I never use a pre-determined opener, I can show you my knowledge of the games mechanics and use them ingame. Im more active ingame than i am on the forums but it is a pretty decent amount. I never hold any grudges and i dont get mad that easily. I dont mean to boast or anything but ive gone on losts of streaks and made some pretty cool plays.
Here is some replays and screen shots.

My fingers are broken now. much type, very wow.
-----
i didnt know which replays to use
Attached Thumbnails
20160816163437_1.jpg  
Attached Files
almost a decap.rpl (73.8 KB, 2 views)
arm rips.rpl (63.4 KB, 2 views)
leg rips.rpl (35.5 KB, 2 views)
lel yes.rpl (87.7 KB, 2 views)
lel yess.rpl (71.4 KB, 2 views)
ph yea.rpl (33.0 KB, 2 views)
Precision.rpl (77.4 KB, 2 views)
reversed.rpl (44.0 KB, 2 views)
very good.rpl (44.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by KG7Eymeil; Aug 21, 2016 at 02:06 PM.
(AwS)(Mythical)(li)[e](Enf)(SYS)(Koi)
Originally Posted by KG7Eymeil View Post
what up peeps. Im applying for electric because good friend buddy GabeElite wanted me to join in. I also have a few of my own reasons to join like the fact that its a large official clan with a good friendly community as far as i know. Im also a big fan of space and the big bang theory so your story is intriguing.
About me:
My name: Kai, 海. I live in japan dont know which spot specifically. Some where near Showa Park. I'm a very boring guy. Not really. I have a good sense of humor and make a lot of witty jokes. Altho i can be serious when it comes down to it. I'm also a couch potato, or would it be chair potato since I play in an office chair. I'm 13 but I'm very not 13. Maybe its because i rarely good outside in the community. I speak very good english as it was my first language and i was born in the americas. I play this game using my steam account and had this game since 2012. I would add which anime i watch/watched but id take the whole page Steam name: Eymeil A239
TB history:
As i said i started back in 2012 on my cousins account as he introduced my. My first account dovahkiin8528 i think was not that long ago. Anyway the first mod i ever play, besides default.tbm, was aikido. I didnt start playing abd, my fav mod, until i became pretty good at this game. My current account was made december last year. The only mods i truly play however is ABD and lenshu3ng. I do play spar every now and again tho.
What i can offer you:
Anyway in all seriousness i can give you my super chill self and my playstyle. I never use a pre-determined opener, I can show you my knowledge of the games mechanics and use them ingame. Im more active ingame than i am on the forums but it is a pretty decent amount. I never hold any grudges and i dont get mad that easily. I dont mean to boast or anything but ive gone on losts of streaks and made some pretty cool plays.

-----

KG I see u finally applied my man anyways great application I luv it I say YEAHHHH and ur a good friend of mine hope u get it good luck m8
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
oh i forgot to mention that i left mythical(cuz inactive) and that i used to lead AwS(left cuz it was an abomination)
Last edited by KG7Eymeil; Aug 21, 2016 at 02:59 PM.
Originally Posted by KG7Eymeil View Post
About me:
TB history:
What i can offer you:

-----

Very nice app. i say Yes
but i did not see "Electric." in it. ??
suck ass
Originally Posted by Nurl View Post
Very nice app. i say Yes
but i did not see "Electric." in it. ??

oh lol i copied it but i also copied my app so rip me
-----
for what its worth - "Electric."
Last edited by KG7Eymeil; Aug 21, 2016 at 03:27 PM.
Look, FROM HERE ON OUT. IF YOU DO NOT READ THE FIRST POST AND FAIL TO DO WHAT IT REQUESTS YOU WILL BE AUTO-DENIED. It just shows me that you are really interested in joining and took the time to read the recruitment information before applying.

KG7, you are good but for anyone else. READ THE FIRST POST
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Application for [e]
Hello every one!!!!
My name is Jamal jarvis i was playing TB for 3 years
Im 15 and 3 inche's and im a Alt i was ban on my alt for Scamming and never want to do it again and my alt name is Justen13.
Mod's thats im good at im good at Mushu Parkouring Xspar and Tricking you will see two replay down below....only two cause this is my new CPU and i only have two replay on it ATM
Am why i want to join this Clan because i herd it is a replaymaking Clan and i like sparring clan and Replaymaking clan.
Ammmm thats all i can Say
And am wat can i do for the clan im really good in game in can help win war's get more ppl to apply and thats all.
Attached Files
Sparring sonapy.rpl (952.9 KB, 2 views)
Try to trick.rpl (124.6 KB, 2 views)