ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Guess Who's Back (Back Again)
Hello
So I've been gone for an abhorrent amount of time, and for that I truly apologize. For the sake of honesty and transparency, I will share why I have been gone for so long. If you don't really give a shit, I understand, which is why it's in a code box. The game-related things are after.

Back Story

I realize that me coming back out of the blue is going to have mixed reception, and for good reason. I've been gone a long time, I have a lot to learn and re-learn, new people to meet, old muscles to stretch, and respectfully, I'm effectively a stranger to a lot of you. On top of that, I'm the guy that vanished out of nowhere, not a good starting off point for rapport.

However, I want to rejoin this game's community. Whether it's what I remember it to be or something completely different, I want to see what it has become in my absence, and how this clan has grown; and in doing so I want to earn the respect and camaraderie of each of you.

We'll have plenty of time to get to know each other and I'll have plenty of time to explain things in more detail and answer questions, but for now, I really just want to open up Toribash and dive into the nostalgia. We'll talk soon.

-
Ryland
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
I dont really know you but i can wire ya some money if ye need food or smthn
Trust me ive sorta been where u r

also save elite

pls
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
I will do my best to save [elite] and I appreciate the offer but I'm all good now, went through some rough stuff but things have settled down since then. Today I'm just having a good time playing judo but I'll be doing some serious forum diving soon.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
helloes, im kozo and i've been in the clan since like the beginning of the summer, im glad youre back hopefully you'll be able to stay active for a bit and stuff
you're on thin ice, pal
hi im berzerk.

originally joined in mid july on an account named oxblix, left in mid august and rejoined a couple days ago
hoii.
im smaux or samux57.
been here since 2015 or 2014.. idk. but it was like at september of one of those yearss-
i heard that u were a really good leader from snook.
its a pleasure to know that we're going to meet deeper with time.
see ya in-game!!
ルアナ
IceBreak3R