Ranking
Once there was a retarded banana , who liked sum and sweet cum. A normal teen with a huge dick, he was eating dick growth pills. His dick became as big as
hi my name is emmanuel b. flonedo(1oi) im kinda interested in joining this clan , cause i like parrots , also when i join a clan, i worship and help my clan (leaders,members and etc.) at anycost, i play this game cause is fun and not that bad, i play serious when it comes to clan wars , im also good (kinda) at judo,abd and also greykido
HI! my name is emmanuel b. flonedo(or emman for short) im looking forward for a good clan, y?,
cause the other clan i joined was kinda terrible and a very low rank (80+ low). I am also kind when it comes to items and some tc (not always doe..). i main abd and judo.
so please i appreciate if u want to recruit me, don't worry ill do my best to earn RANK 1
Why do you guys both have the same name? Anyway

Once there was a retarded banana , who liked sum and sweet cum. A normal teen with a huge dick, he was eating dick growth pills. His dick became as big as the full moon
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by jyrochaos View Post
hi my name is emmanuel b. flonedo(1oi) im kinda interested in joining this clan , cause i like parrots , also when i join a clan, i worship and help my clan (leaders,members and etc.) at anycost, i play this game cause is fun and not that bad, i play serious when it comes to clan wars , im also good (kinda) at judo,abd and also greykido

Originally Posted by 1oI View Post
HI! my name is emmanuel b. flonedo(or emman for short) im looking forward for a good clan, y?,
cause the other clan i joined was kinda terrible and a very low rank (80+ low). I am also kind when it comes to items and some tc (not always doe..). i main abd and judo.
so please i appreciate if u want to recruit me, don't worry ill do my best to earn RANK 1

Reporting all the posts like these two
-----
Once there was a retarded banana , who liked sum and sweet cum. A normal teen with a huge dick, he was eating dick growth pills. His dick became as big as the full moon, so one day
Last edited by Zyns; Jul 31, 2017 at 12:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
sorry i was mistaken
i have like two accounts
pls dont report me
Once there was a retarded banana , who liked sum and sweet cum. A normal teen with a huge dick, he was eating dick growth pills. His dick became as big as the full moon, so one day as night fell
Last edited by AussieCunt; Aug 1, 2017 at 06:39 AM.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Once there was a retarded banana , who liked sum and sweet cum. A normal teen with a huge dick, he was eating dick growth pills. His dick became as big as the full moon, so one day as night fell, he decided that
Once there was a retarded banana , who liked sum and sweet cum. A normal teen with a huge dick, he was eating dick growth pills. His dick became as big as the full moon, so one day as night fell, he decided that he should try
Once there was a retarded banana , who liked sum and sweet cum. A normal teen with a huge dick, he was eating dick growth pills. His dick became as big as the full moon, so one day as night fell, he decided that he should try to stick his