Ranking
Hey IM DAVID!
Welp Not too much to talk about. Im 19, My favourite mod Is monkey slideand i wanna join this cuz it looks amazing .
-----
also i plan to be here as long as i leave toribash. Im not that kind of guy who's always changing
Last edited by davidbass; Sep 15, 2017 at 08:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by davidbass View Post
Welp Not too much to talk about. Im 19, My favourite mod Is monkey slideand i wanna join this cuz it looks amazing .
-----
also i plan to be here as long as i leave toribash. Im not that kind of guy who's always changing

Ok david i'll accept your application but please if you do leave and join again make sure you make your application have all the requirements thx
Ubadachi application
im 24 yrs. of age, my best mods are twinswords and taekoyyon well any fighting mod besides ninja lol. Im a musician/dancer you can check me out on instagram.com/uwouldh8me and i could bring competitive spirit and sauce to the clan. The only way i leave clan is if i get my old account back to create my own or im kicked out and i dont see myself getting my accounts back anytime in the future so honestly im here forever unless otherwise. forgive me if i dont respond or forum as much as required im honestly always busy.
thanks for accepting or reading my app. your comrade/whatever i may be lol Ubadachi a.k.a IDO
Dope Application! all i ask is that You keep your alt in Vision if you do get your accounts back. Welcome to VISION
Hey, I'm 17and i basically only play twinswords. I plan to stay for as long as I'm still friends/rivals with SaanTheSun. Im a complete weeb & otaku ^~^, i also use 95% of my time playing toribash. I'm just... a regular player, I'm not sure i can actually bring much. welp, yeah... thats it... :3
You saying you play toribash 95% of the time means you bring alot it means you bring. Yourself (a very active toribash player) and more potential active people this is great for a growing clan and i highly recommend you recruit people for Vision
I mean hey it seems worth it if hes on most of the time it could help during wars, who knows he might be quite good.
I am 10 years old and my favorite toribash mod is jousting and I want to stay in this clan for forever and I like playing Roblox,toribash and Good things that people can't take it only u Freezay