ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(TFA) The Faltering Angels

Clan Story

Faltering Angels

When we become more established(get 50k+ in the clan bank) we will be hosting a future "Event" for all chaotic angels who we have considered dedicated and worthy of obtaining the item they will be given.

[] 5 members
[] 10 members
[] Ranked in top 200
[] Ranked in top 100
[ ] Ranked in top 50
[ ] Ranked in top 10
[ ] Ranked in top 5
[ ] Become #1
[ ] Get OFFICIAL!
[ ] Get over 50k in Clan Bank
[ ] Get over 100k in Clan Bank
[ ] Get over 150k in Clan Bank
[ ] Get over 200k in Clan Bank

Faltered Angels - Worship at the feet of the god of TFA (You have achieved the highest honor in TFA history. You are one of the best there ever was and will be. You have "Went on a 15 streak in any public mod of your choosing. Beat the leader 15 times in a row. Have donated 5k+ to TFABank(This doesn't include the 2k tc previously donated). And have beaten every Trialed Angel into submission.") This will most likely take more than 1 day

Chaotic Angel - Lead an angelic war of the ages (Beat the leader 10 times in his chosen mod. Then beat the co-leader 5 times in his chosen mod(Must be competitive, this means no sparring, pendulum jumper, scorpion mod, etc.). Donate 2k(The 700tc from before doesn't transfer to this donation)to the clan bank. Then in a public match preform your skill set against non biased player(Obtain a streak of 7 or more and remind them what TFA once was and now is)

Angelic Legends
- You have fought in many wars and your name cursed by many (Get a 7 streak in any public mod(prefer striking or grappling) and beat the leader 7 times in his mod choice(streak). Then donate 700tc to the clan bank)

Angels of war - Fly into battle (Beat the leader your chosen mod 5 in a row. Defeat all current Angels)

Trialed Angels - Learn to fly (Express great skill in public matches. This will take more than 1 day. Use different moves, and obtain and hold streaks. (After you have been approved for the skill division send an application explaining why you should get ranked up and how you can contribute to TFA and it's history *This must be completed to gain any other ranks including this one*)

Angel - Earn your "Wings" (Leader feels you are worthy)

Newborn Angel - Join

-- People testing do not get OP and if they leave the test resets.

-- Kick any disruptions that join the lobby

-- The tester must keep track of wins against tester i.e /em 1-0, and Streaks in public (Write it in notepad or repeat the streak in game to reduce the chance of forgetting the streak number)

-- If all the requirements for Tester vs Testee aren't met then its an automatic fail

Rank Up Applications

Team Boxkido - KingChung

~Don't be immature and misbehave because others are~
~Don't beg for TC, earn it or ask no more than 3 times~
~Don't argue with ignorant people~
~Treat all angels as they are. Your family~
~Try your best to obey all Toribash Rules and guidelines~
~STAY ACTIVE. If you are inactive for 1week then you will be placed in the Lost Angels category (After being in the Lost Angels category for 1month you WILL be kicked)~
~Ranks do matter, and if someone who is a higher rank than you tells you to do something, listen. If you disagree with what they say and/or have any doubts about their ruling then PM me your problem and wait for a solution~

Limitations&Exceptions

Excused Inactivity

If you're going to be in active for any reason over a period of time, tell me so i can update the Excused Inactivity log. Thanks.

Join TFA

TFA:Talking to Angels

lua code:
Donations
Kingchung - 2k
Thegorbuk/Jon2003 - 20k
KingChung - 2k
Justen13 - 2k
KingChung - 20k

Contact me on steam: Username - Toasterman26 Nickname - Purgatory God
Last edited by KingChung; Jul 5, 2016 at 11:42 PM.

New logo, leader told me to post it here xD
Last edited by xFIRExGAME; Dec 9, 2015 at 05:03 PM. Reason: i TYPED TPA NOT TFA
playboi
Rank up to Trailed Angel
Hello im looking to get my rank up to trailed andel because i feel ive been representing TFA very well and i think everyone can agree no ass baggery intended i had a streak of 9 tell i fucked up (Obivously i suck) but i think ive made TFA proud especially KingChung
i wanna get in pls
im good at aikido and those related mods and rk-mma, stabutsju(dunno how to spell it lol). i live in iceland so i think im 5 hours behind USA time. i want to get in this clan because my current one is BAD and i have good friendship lol
Hello, Today I will be making a application for (TFA) The Fallen Angels. One thing useful to know about me is I was in obey. To some people this is amazing but It was short lived I left because I was unhappy with the Treatment the members gave me. They were surprising rude "Imaslayya" Hahaha. Anyway My names Jonathan I am 12 and i live in Cali I am also VERY active this is important Because I post 1 time everyday at least recently.
I am a very skilled Parkour,Spar and Aikido play thats raps it up thank you for your time.
Originally Posted by Jon2003 View Post
Hello, Today I will be making a application for (TFA) The Fallen Angels. One thing useful to know about me is I was in obey. To some people this is amazing but It was short lived I left because I was unhappy with the Treatment the members gave me. They were surprising rude "Imaslayya" Hahaha. Anyway My names Jonathan I am 12 and i live in Cali I am also VERY active this is important Because I post 1 time everyday at least recently.
I am a very skilled Parkour,Spar and Aikido play thats raps it up thank you for your time.

Hello, Jon2003. I played with you earlier and I think you are skilled enough to join TFA. Your app could use a bit of work, but oh well.

Welcome to the family, I'll get King to send you an invite ASAP.

**You said the Fallen angels instead of Faltering ;P
-----
Originally Posted by 4M4Z3 View Post
im good at aikido and those related mods and rk-mma, stabutsju(dunno how to spell it lol). i live in iceland so i think im 5 hours behind USA time. i want to get in this clan because my current one is BAD and i have good friendship lol

Hey. Your app is quite bad, however you are generally skilled in competitive mods like aikido. Me and king will talk about letting you in.
Last edited by Leanmarkie; Dec 16, 2015 at 09:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah I joined a clan called fallen angles and my mind went numb while making this