Toribash
Original Post
10k if you finish.
Welcome, I believe I have created the ultimate parkour mod.
If one thinks the are up for the challenge to reach the Item of Salvation with no grab, join us in the server challenge to try my new mod simpleparkour.tbm
The first to reach said Item with nograb will be rewarded 10k.
100% nograb.
is it valid?

and where is my fucking medal xD.
Attached Files
#Nothing is impossible.rpl (2.78 MB, 81 views)
Last edited by Swexx; Jul 27, 2013 at 06:59 PM.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Originally Posted by Swexx View Post
100% nograb.
is it valid?

and where is my fucking medal xD.

What the hell swexx :o it took me 6 hours just to try and get past the first part. I promise you ill make a parkour mod even you cant finish.
Fucking Swexx ruining the fun for the noobies. Swexx was the first to get to the Item of Salvation, thus winning the 10k prize. Hate him. :P Still excepting entries, since there was only one. >.< Who knows I might just give something else.
I¨ve got a parkour mod that even you can't beat.
I would absolutely love it if you would do a replay and take awesome screenshots with my new parkour mod: simpleparkour.tbm

^ anditsgone pm'd me that.

you're the one that brought out the beast :# hahaha.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Hahaha, I come back to this and see Swexx trolling on peeps, funny stuff to wake up to. Anyway, Swexx won send him the prize as agreed.
Originally Posted by CACROT View Post
Hahaha, I come back to this and see Swexx trolling on peeps, funny stuff to wake up to. Anyway, Swexx won send him the prize as agreed.

bro your late swexx already got the prize lol
Originally Posted by Cyri View Post
bro your late swexx already got the prize lol

I know.