Toribash
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
Yea exactly.

It was a turning point since Japan 'needed' Midway to keep the United States a comfortable distance from Japan herself. Japan lost too much materiel to be considered a genuine sea power at this point in time. It was definitely a turning point of the War in the Pacific Theatre.

It's 23:39 here and I am awake counting the lines on my curtains. I've reached the same number of lines for the last 3 days and if school taught me anything. This is about the time when I panic and say it's one extra so I don't have the same answer 4 times in a row.

Thanks for reading.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
It's 23:39 here and I am awake counting the lines on my curtains. I've reached the same number of lines for the last 3 days and if school taught me anything. This is about the time when I panic and say it's one extra so I don't have the same answer 4 times in a row.

Thanks for reading.

wurf the read, Thank you for your time Icky.
I B u y A r t !
C o n t a c t M e !

Thanks for reading.

Just yesterday, I saw my reflection blink

stupid lag
Just yesterday, I saw my reflection blink

stupid lag

I said "bloody mary" into a mirror 3 times with the light off so I'd have a date. All she did was just scream and try to kill me. if i wanted that I'd just cheat on my current SO.
I said "bloody mary" into a mirror 3 times with the light off so I'd have a date. All she did was just scream and try to kill me. if i wanted that I'd just cheat on my current SO.

mah first birthday gift has arrived 2 days early

with this fancy barlow lens i can increase my 48x magnification to a whooping 195x magnification
I can now see the moles on the tits of my neighbours daughter

pics

mah first birthday gift has arrived 2 days early

with this fancy barlow lens i can increase my 48x magnification to a whooping 195x magnification

pics

Abstraction lies ahead, what with the future yet to come.
Last edited by Icky; Feb 7, 2016 at 08:38 AM. Reason: "I'm going to be nailed by Icky" ~Chirs on skype