Toribash
Well i can already assume that me applying for a single ally would be out of the question but i might as well try right? *herpderp* requesting single ally. *derpherp* If i do get accepted ill probably end up being your most forum active ally. I'm pretty good at art (if that even matters) If i didnt plan on being an active and helpful ally I wouldn't be applying. Im not gonna go around your board being "that guy" and generally annoying people. I dont really know how to end this application so ill just end it abruptly like *derp*
hmmm,
most excellent app it was !
and being active counts a lot !!
so does being into the great art scene !!

YOU ARE FROM NOW ON OUR ALLY !
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
single ally app.
Hey, guys im l3rk.an I would love to be an ally of your clan. To start off, I would like to tell you guys alittle about me. Im 23 years old an love the game of toribash. I enjoy sparing an betting sametimes. Im a 10 dan black belt an I was afk for about a year. Back in 2010 when I frist started saw some of you guys ingame an now I right then what type of player I wanted to be. Right now, im currently the leader of clan calelled soa, but I got a feeling we are going to die soon. To conculed, think you for your time an I hope you guys accept me as an ally
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
good good, you are an ally of Omega !
we struggle to nowadays but we are stayers and will not lay down !!
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Lol think you hazelbud. Also I will help restore activity to your clan.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather