Toribash
Original Post
org wars!!!
Lately I have been thinking, and I think it is time we OLDAs began a war with the other orgs. While this would be friendly, I feel it would be a good way to show how bitchin we are. Lets face it, we kick ass. Organizations were a joke until we came around, and we even spawned other age based orgs that subsequently failed.

Being an org though, I think this would give other orgs, and our own, a good reason to get active and have fun, so here is my idea.

If enough people in OLDA say yeah, I will go to a handful of other org forums and post a thread about declaring war. I will kindly ask them to come be beaten by us. The rules will be as follows:

Anyone participating in the war must wear an OW*orgname* in front of their clan tag (or in place of a clan tag) while in game, this way we know who is from where, and that they are participating.

Rival players can do duels, or single matches in regular servers. Each win will be worth 30 TCs and at the end of the war the wins will be tallied and payments will be made. It will be up to each org to keep track of their wins(most likely by making a thread for them to be listed), and it is recommended that players take screen caps or save the replay of each win, any win that is disputed and does not have a screencap or replay to back it up will be thrown out to avoid any useless arguing.

If a person is in more than one org, they must represent ONLY ONE in game and stick to that one during the entire war. No switching, so pick the one you want to rep.

The war will go for a month, but at any time an org can surrender.

Their can be alliances, but their can be only one winning org. In the event of a tie their will be a week long final battle.

The winning org is the one with the most wins at the end of the month and gets to feel cool.

The TCs for the win should be provided by individual players, though if someone needs a spot you should be nice and give it to them.

So OLDA, do we go to war?
Last edited by deady; Nov 3, 2009 at 03:16 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
YUS!!
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
Go!
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by Zapachu View Post
There are so many in OLDA lol.

Yes, we are rather large. Only a fraction of the members list is active though.

Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I still can't login

Like, you cant log into TB?
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
So OLDA would be the bunch of older bullies beating the younger ones up?

KiTFoX: "COMPLETELY DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID. I SUCK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF COCK."

Fura: What can I say? The pure definition of cool <3 ~BirdFlu

<RedDevil> Is it strange that Fura is the only regular Wibbler I like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ⓄⓁⒹⒶ ⓋⒾⒷⒺ ⒶⓁⒶⓃ ⒷⒾⓈⒽ
Ohey look over there, a dancing dinosaur. :D
hanz0: The betting bot isn't programmed to scam anyone.

Fee: Fura you are fucking awesome.