Toribash
jtank ur cute
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
typical day of re playing payday2

>mission - sneak into the club and get the safe
>disclaimer - don't get detected, don't put on the masks
>spawn
>powas: okay, let's put the masks on
>scorp;jtank: wot
>powas puts the mask on, gets insta detected, triggers the alarms
>proceeds to kill EVERYTHING and fight off endlessly respawning SWATs for 10 minutes untill the safe gets drilled
>powas: all according to the plan

anyhow, I have a fucking silencer, scope and lasersights on my shotgun, TACTICAL AS FUG
retired
Originally Posted by FreshKek View Post
jtank ur cute

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
/blogpost below

I'm on the fence whether to buy fifa18 once it comes out or not. I'm pretty shit at fifa but it's relatively fun to play online, even if you lose a lot and since pretty much everyone jumps the ship to the newest version, sticking with older ones is pointless. There are two major issues I have with current gen fifa17 - netcode and premier league being way too stronk when playing with cheap(er) squads.
Netcode/EA servers are shit - usually 1 out of every 3 matches is lagging quite a bit and sometimes you just disconnects for no reason at all, which, if game determined was somehow your fault (feels like a coin toss every single time), results in a instaloss.
As for the squads, the OPness of cheap EPL squads is off the scale - for 100k coins you can build a team that will play better than La Liga squad worth half a million. I recently sold all of my la liga players after several shitty losses to cheap EPL squads, got a bit over 600k coins for it, built EPL squad for 200k coins and started losing less. Fight fire with fire, I guess.
retired
Originally Posted by Azuma View Post
Your friendly non-toxic csgo player here, deranked to Supreme now cause of retarded Chinese tards has an undetected cheat from valve it is rip for MM right now, but I could hit you up with casual.

forgot to add that I'm playing Blade and Soul, it's a good MMO for us asians with naked chicks, well almost naked.
and almost all MOBA except Smite.

Actually was supreme 13 months ago played faceit and then quitted playing tryhard mode

I literally have 2 smurfs that I deranked purposely to silver I and silver III to ban people and troll them

I usually tell them to throw a decoy at the floor then two of my mates and myself nade ourselves to something like 1-3 HP at spawn and then crouch next to it .

The decoy does around 3 damage without armor so it´s a permanent ban.

I´ve been doing this for almost one year and it´s the most fun you can have ( Probably banned this way more then 200 people )

If you want to derank fast you can kick the other player in the team thats left and directly surrender

The retarded overwatch still didn´t banned me for grieving since I started lol

True fucking Kekmeister
Last edited by Mike2k5; Aug 14, 2017 at 01:01 AM.
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
Thrandir donates us a retarded weeb game. There is a character select available. Who will each player pick? Well I wonder

[re] | #Polska
revisiting neverwinter nights, one of my favs RPGs, here's a fresh OC for the campaing

retired
Speaking of ,,RPGs", got myself into (or more accurately, got talked into) a dnd campaign based on the Darkest Dungeon, where Jt is the GM. Playing as a Paladin, going for the Path of Vengeance.

What happens there looks somewhat like this, as the highlight of yesterday's run was our Sorcerer talking an enemy edgelord rogue to death

retired
Yeah, the campaign's turning out really cool. We take 6 characters at once out of lots-of-players roster that looks like this currently:

4 expeditions, 2 deaths so far.
Last edited by JtanK; Sep 9, 2017 at 04:52 PM.

[re] | #Polska
building another abomination in cities: skylines. god, I can't plan for shit, kek.
retired