Ranking
Originally Posted by uke View Post
No sorry, you can't steal my name.

lol
I thought you were legitimately a real person.
meh
. viiiiiiiid
Originally Posted by uke View Post
No sorry, you can't steal my name.

u-u-u--uk-k-eehh? your. Real? Stop freaking us out |:
Anyways, thank u fish, i can get 100k some time very soon, thanks bro
Last edited by Mojo; Sep 21, 2012 at 09:29 AM.
hey if 1 game=qi=10tc(if official server)
why 1qi=15kk
its toooooo overpriced i just won 1 tc in 5seconds!~
INB4 14 days ban
Unfortunately we've been unable to fix that. In the mean time we have a paypal workaround. Otherwise you might have to actually play the game if you want Qi. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.

@calendb: You can do this whole "uke isn't a real user" thing all you want, but uke has earned his place in toribash by beating you thousands of times.
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Unfortunately we've been unable to fix that. In the mean time we have a paypal workaround. Otherwise you might have to actually play the game if you want Qi. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.

@calendb: You can do this whole "uke isn't a real user" thing all you want, but uke has earned his place in toribash by beating you thousands of times.

Not thousands... but maybe a few hundreds.
Anyways, someone said that changing the capitalization in my my name would only cost 5k. Is that true?
meh
. viiiiiiiid
hey ingame you just login with capital and it work but in fourms not sure if that will work
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by calendb View Post
Not thousands... but maybe a few hundreds.
Anyways, someone said that changing the capitalization in my my name would only cost 5k. Is that true?

Yes. I forgot to include that.

5k per letter.
what if we want to decrease our name like
tricerafi to Trice how much it will cost?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you