Ranking
Originally Posted by sesese View Post
[off topic]
wanna clan allies?
btw can i participate in your clan tourney?
just asking, if i can i would see if i will do it ^.^

basically

the only reason you want to be allies is to join the tourney.
you dont have to be a ally to join, 4k per ticket for a non-ally or member
not really, the reason to be clan allies is because i have played with a lot of people in this clan.
and about the clan tourney, i saw sunchaos in a tk tourney and he said something about it.
btw if you guys dont want to be allies no problem ^.^
and if i decide to enter in the tourney no matter if we are allies or not, ill pay 500 tc or 4k no problem.
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.

For your records...

You've sent 500 toricredits to Gotkicks2

Let's do this ;]
Originally Posted by sunchaos View Post
waht i dont understand is how will the torney be... with the three mods is there going to be a certain day for one specific mod or will there be three servers in one day? will the torney be more than one day? and how do i apply for one mod or all of them and if i win is it one seperate torney for each mod? because u said we CAN apply for all mods but what if we apply for just one? if u win that one mod and some1 wins in both of the other mods who wins the prize? im rlly confused 0.o...

The scoring will be based on your wins.

The guy/gal who gets the most wins win the 1st prize.
The second guy/gal who gets the most wins win the 2nd prize.
The Third guy/gal who gets the most wins win the 3rd prize.

You'll have a better chance of winning if you join all 3 mods BUT
the scoring will be computed like this [I don't expect you all to get this
because you are all toddlers(So much sarcasm right there.)]

X = Total wins
Y = Total loss
Z = Total Score

X - Y = Z

Do you get it? I made it more complicated*sarcasm* so you can learn some VERY SIMPLE algebra(I don't even know if I should continue calling it algebra)

EDIT: Updated the first page! Check it out!
Last edited by Gotkicks2; Dec 28, 2011 at 12:54 PM.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Dude im not a retard :P I know simple math... okay i get it thnx for the help. Im in! already sent tc.
Get me mah juice Bitch.
I was referring to the person reading it not only you. Hahaha. Good to know you understand the math.

I'm going to send the tc to clan bank on january 2 or 3.
Gotkicks2
Well I've learned in school, that you cant substract y from x. I can only solve those thing when they are looking like ax²+bx+c=0 or somehing like that OωΟ.

Anyways: I think if too much ppl participate it could become pretty chaotic.
Hmmm , well I'll deffenetly join this when the GM's pay me on the 5th . Also this style of clan event is perfect. Small entry fees and big prizes is the best combo in my opinion.
Meh. Leave the maths to me. Just post ALL your replays and record so far THEN leave the maths to the smart ass asian right here. I'll update on january 3 so much things to do and Im out of town.
Gotkicks2
so.. how does this work,

say me and d3 meet up ingame, do we fight in one of the mods up to 3, then come and report it back here?