ES Recruitment Drive
Vroom Vroom Bitches!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Announcements

Yo hopped in here to say that we are at 80 subscribers now. That's pretty low still and we have a long way to go to get noticed, however I've been noticing that a lot of you guys watch the videos from here but never visit the channel to subscribe or like the video. You should change that . The only way we will know that you like what we do is of you show it by liking the videos, sharing, or even subscribing so you are notified when a video comes out. It will help us feel better to know what we do means something to someone (Especailly me, who has to stay up for hours editing this stuff and uploading) and help us get noticed a lot quicker. Some of you guys are subscribers and to those people I thank you, but there are those out there that have yet to be swayed to our side. Join us it's fun on this side!

This won't happen for a good while but, eventually I will have to stop posting the video embeds here, because it takes time out of my daily routine to remember to post it here. I may just post that a video has been uploaded and the link instead I haven't decided yet. Anyway thats all I had to say, see you guys tomorrow for the newest video video.
Last edited by Fates; Oct 16, 2016 at 03:38 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
More Pokemon

Styx made a new song go to the new [Music] tagged Triple BG thread to listed to it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The finale of shadows 2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here is some Dishonored
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More videos will be coming out later today it's just taking More time than usual to render things.

https://youtu.be/VS9xSs5Xch4
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome to the new Minecraft series that will be taking the place of the recently ended "Shadows 2" series. The four of us and possibly some others in the future, will be working together, or against each other, to create just about anything we feel like. Will we help each other prosper or plot each others downfalls... You will just have to watch to find out.

https://youtu.be/ykn9O3INvb4
Im Your Guardian Angel.
I hold all of Fates Monies.
good luck with your channel hope to see you and your friend? from what i understand hope you go far someday. o7
Last edited by BigDog; Nov 3, 2016 at 12:27 AM.
ep2 of the Minecraft series

Remember to like and subscribe if you haven't already
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Dishonored With another video to come later today!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]