Toribash
Original Post
Originally Posted by GetBlazed View Post
Are the player models still gonna be the same or they're gonna be upgraded to look more realistic. Also are minor glitches gonna be fixed? Like grab glitches and stuff.

Originally Posted by hampa
Q: Will my current textures work in Toribash Next?
A: We will try to keep bodyparts' UV maps similar so those in Toribash, so if everything goes fine - yes, they will.

Yes, play models will be kept, as far as the grab hitch and stuff I don't know. The problem is that when you have both hands grabbing. The one not grabbing wants to grab something. It doesn't want to grab the middle of the other person's hand. So it goes in and grabs the wrist. Will have to see if they fix it by making the hands more "grab able" in that sense.
are we going to be able to dm body parts from joints or does that break the system?
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
if we do 2v2 , would damage be able to be dealt to our team mate? and will we be able to war using 2v2 .

also will both players have to dq in order to lose or just one
Q: Will there be different staff teams for Toribash and Toribash Next?
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
If it's a 2v2 fight will damage be done to your teammate? Even better will there be an option to turn on/off friendly damage?
Will the game networking protocol be "open" so that programmers can develop bots and tools for the game?
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
Since we can use our Toribash accounts on Toribash Next, does that mean that QI will also be the same for every account on both games?
Wade: AS suck ass
Originally Posted by FreshKek View Post
Q: Will there be different staff teams for Toribash and Toribash Next?

No, toribash next uses the same forums as toribash just as a seperate subforum like tb wii edition. All staff will stay the same, no point in creating a separate team.
Interesting.

Nice to see some developement. Good luck to Hampa and all associates.
Originally Posted by Gamerbad View Post
Will the game networking protocol be "open" so that programmers can develop bots and tools for the game?

That's how I like it too.