Ranking
Original Post
TheWrit3r's Sp Thread
I'm back baby! Who even knows me anymore. Oh well, i'm gonna try to be more consistent with this one, posting more replays and such. I lost my old one.... again. I'm gonna mostly do tricking, and sparring here. Rarely any pk cause that's just too much now. CnC is much appreciated, anything to help me get better after a few months break eh.
-----
Let's start it off with a bang shall we? Simple tricking session after a few games of warming up... still got a long way to go. I tell you what though, my corks are 10 times better.
-----
Another little solo tricking session, I should add more things than just corks. Corks are still improving a lot though.
-----
Hehe, forgot the replay
Attached Files
Solo Session 001.rpl (508.5 KB, 10 views)
Solo Session 002.rpl (394.0 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Writer; Jul 4, 2017 at 05:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fear is the embodiment of a weak soul. Let your heartbeat. Let your legs stumble. But never stay complacent. Take your steps.
Back at it again with the solo sesh. Decided the weather was ripe and attempted some parkour but gave up... and this is what you get
Attached Files
Solo Session 003.rpl (243.0 KB, 12 views)
Fear is the embodiment of a weak soul. Let your heartbeat. Let your legs stumble. But never stay complacent. Take your steps.