Ranking
Original Post
[R]Samurai set. 100-400k
Requesting a set to match the theme of my tori.

Must incorparate un armoured parts to compliment juryo and my current head. However feel free to make a new head.

Must adhere to the 3d items I wear and the feet adhere to Geta on feet. DL Shogun.

Any art is welcome but realistic would suite best.

Will update shortly with reference images Also, if you already have a pre-made like this, offer it

Forgot about this game, but for good refference look up Mitsarugi/Yoshimitsu. Also, dl me pls.

Mitsurugi

Yoshimitsu TEKKEN 7 version.

Last edited by Shogun; Jun 16, 2017 at 01:11 AM.
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
are you talking about the game "soul calibur"? set with joints? i dont do joints :^(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
are you talking about the game "soul calibur"? set with joints? i dont do joints :^(

I don't now where Mitsarugi is from.
But Yoshimitsu is from Tekken
They are both from soulcalibur. Yoshimitsu is a demon samurai. Mitsurugi is a protagonist samurai.

Um its your choice if you do joints, i dont own the items for them tho

Tekken and Soul Calibur sometimes switch chars for special events and releases, like how you can get Devil Jin on Soul Calibur 4 (Total badass when you learn his moves)

Going with references for the TEKKEN 7 yoshimtsu tho.
Last edited by Shogun; Jun 16, 2017 at 12:45 AM.
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Most preferable would be a mixture of these two (perhaps part of the skin damaged showing the demon beneath)

Ty for taking a shot qt it
Bump
If you like sir, all styles are welcome and i am prepared to rustles up the tc to buy multiple sets from this request