Toribash
Original Post
[R] •250USD• 512 Full Joint Uncanny Set
Greetings Toribash Artists,

This will be a rather challenging commission, due to this fact you must not be offended if I reject you taking part due to your previous work history.

As the title suggests, I'm currently looking for a fully jointed set created specifically for myself in a style that can only be described as "Unconventional" meets "Uncanny".

As a result, I will speak individually with those willing to participate regarding more detailed specifics.

However, here are some of the requirements the set is going to need when completed.
  • Seamless transitions to each body part
    Details only visible when certain body parts are dismembered must be included
    Must contain my username and clan somewhere on the set

I will provide some inspiration and inspired works here, and as previously said, detailed specifics will be given over Discord. If anyone knows of other sets that you think have a similar look to the links below, please let me know!

-Discord contact information, G. Egil Gallardo#5407

-Inspired Works-
REDACTED DUE TO REQUEST RULES

-Inspiring Images-
(note that these images are not things I specifically want included in the set, just images that may make the concepts easier to imagine. I suppose it may also be worth mentioning some may find the images unpleasant.

Will add more as I find more that fit without making the thread too large. You'll have to forgive me for the sparse list.

Last but not least, if it turns out that no one can pull it off, probably fair to mention I'll simply close the thread.

But rest assured I'll give everyone ample opportunity to try.

Thanks for your participation!

-Request Rules Specific Information
It must be a 512 Full Jointed Set
I am paying the artist that completes this set to my liking, 250USD over Paypal
I do not have a color set in mind, apologies
Last edited by Cheshyre; Apr 28, 2019 at 12:28 AM.
Originally Posted by Mummy View Post
I could take a shot at it Mummy#5385

Sure, why not right? I'll add you.

Originally Posted by Mind View Post
I am ready to do it.

Sounds good, do you use Discord? If so, feel free to add me, or post your info so I can add you.
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
Sounds good, do you use Discord? If so, feel free to add me, or post your info so I can add you.

Done, I added you.
◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾
ARTTHREAD