Ranking
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Why? Doesn't matter to me cause I don't ever take the lifesteal quints

The norm for a lot of people was to take 1 AD and 2 life steal quints for that extra sustain but still last hitting under the towers.

With the nerf to the lifesteal quint, I think the AD is worth it for easier last hitting, better harass, and still getting a minuscule boost in sustain because if youre hitting harder you're healing more.

Also: The new MF is seriously undervalued.

MF

You can out-trade almost every champion despite her range due to her Q being on such low cooldown with such low mana cost, her attack animation is one of the fastest in the game, her ultimate has always been unbelievably stronger than other carries in the Early Game (Compare her ult to Jinx, Twitch,Caitlin, Corki, Ezreal, Vayne to hers in a 2v2 setting and you'll see what I'm getting at), she lanes well with both defensive and offensive supports, I mean she's not "the best ADC" and there's reasons not to pick her obviously. But her early game strengths, her mobility, her built in passive, and her buff for late game scaling is really really healthy.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
i've finally achieved the rank of calendar

praise me mortals

also stellar change my fucking usertitle

i did it baybeee

Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Should we consider flat AD quints over lifesteal after the nerf?

try going 1 AD 2 AS, works well for me
Daxx's suggestion for quints is a good one. AS is the most expensive offensive stat for adc, and it's often only invested in 2-3 slots of your inventory, 2 most common because of the efficiency of going bt + pd and zerks as rushed items.

Plus doran's blade gives most of the regen you'll need along with the regen defensive mastery. And feast's little buff is supposedly compensating the lifesteal nerfs for early game if you can last hit well (not just rito's word for it, some people have math crunched it)

Edit: fun fact, some korean adcs ran almost full as runes at one point because of the gold costs for as. Efficiency breh.
Last edited by Oracle; Apr 13, 2014 at 02:38 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Feral Flare is balanced.

15min baron level 12 with feral flare, blade of the ruined king,and a spirit stone
Ill try to get to plat v now with yi
Last edited by PandaHero; Apr 13, 2014 at 07:37 AM.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Daxx's suggestion for quints is a good one. AS is the most expensive offensive stat for adc, and it's often only invested in 2-3 slots of your inventory, 2 most common because of the efficiency of going bt + pd and zerks as rushed items.

Plus doran's blade gives most of the regen you'll need along with the regen defensive mastery. And feast's little buff is supposedly compensating the lifesteal nerfs for early game if you can last hit well (not just rito's word for it, some people have math crunched it)

Edit: fun fact, some korean adcs ran almost full as runes at one point because of the gold costs for as. Efficiency breh.

What's a better idea, what he just said OR:

3 AD quints
6 AS Red Marks
3 AD red marks?

^That's the page Piglet uses
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
What's a better idea, what he just said OR:

3 AD quints
6 AS Red Marks
3 AD red marks?

^That's the page Piglet uses

I'm not sure with the math, but it looks like it's setup to last hit under turret safely, then rest thrown into as. You could look up the cost effectiveness of runes to be sure.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by PandaHero View Post
Feral Flare is balanced.

15min baron level 12 with feral flare, blade of the ruined king,and a spirit stone
Ill try to get to plat v now with yi

This is why I started jungling with Yi and using Feral Flame for every AA reliant jungler I have.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays