Ranking
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Sounds like fun, although, a few hours ago it seemed like the auto attacking was automatic (Oh the irony), is there any way to turn this off or am I supposed to hit n' run each time?

Try strafing side to side, and keeping an eye out for the minions to get gold. You could also press S to stop, but that makes you vulnerable to harassment.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
The poke from his laser makes him pretty powerful mid lane and his AoE CC and ult cause some havoc in teamfights.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
I've just downloaded the game a couple of hours ago, any tips for a beginner? ;o

Don't quit because you lose every game when you first start out.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Level hardly matters. The game doesnt actually start until 100+ wins after level 30, and then you're almost decent.
Your number of wins once you've reached level 30 hardly matters unless it's extremely low, seeing as it's really just based on how much time you've spent on it.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
I'm level 30 and have one win.
DDDDDDDDDDD
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Here's a question to all you rankedurbators:
If I was playing a support and I were to ks from my ad carry. Would this be detrimental to the ranked match?

Cause in pubs it's no problem at all and If I get loads of kills as a support we still end up winning.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
He was basically the only champ I played well from levels 5-22, until I bought Fizz "The Miz" Rock Johnson. As such, I'll see if I can share what I learned from builds I searched up and personal gameplay :o

First thing you should know is that, regardless of what many people say, ap/as teemo vastly outranks ad teemo. You're there to pick people off, not dps on the frontline with lifesteal and ad. Your ap/as will let you rip through people before they even notice, or just let you dish out crazy damage while your team cc's.

I think the main thing I love about this kind of build is that it directly counters people who are normally extremely annoying such as yi or tryndamere, because you can blind, slow with shrooms, and barrage them to death with your speed before they can do anything about it.

Anyway, you'd usually start with a doran's blade(never start with potions, because teemo shouldn't be doing any more than last hitting in early laning phase), then build Mercury's Treads/Berserker's Greaves(varying based on whether or not the enemy has some strong ap carries), then two daggers into malady, that speed bow thing into wit's end, until this point.

Now you should be right around mid game, so this is when you choose whether or not to keep building into Bloodrazor or to build a defense item first. If none of the enemies are particularly fed, I suggest Bloodrazor, then start building into frozen mallet. At this point, go for guardian angel, as it's extremely useful in late game.

tl;dr - doran's blade, merc treads/zerker's greaves, malady, wit's end, defense item or bloodrazor, frozen mallet, guardian angel.

Thanks bro, I've been playing teemo for a while now but I always felt disadvantaged for some reason. Hopefully this build helps (:
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Originally Posted by Teknik View Post
Thanks bro, I've been playing teemo for a while now but I always felt disadvantaged for some reason. Hopefully this build helps (:

Don't play AP Teemo. ._. He sucks.
I R IRONMAN