Ranking
Yeah but she does like no damage. She is like the pokemon move mudsport. She weakens electric type moves but why use her?

Also Ionic Spark is the best item you can build on Sivir, trolol.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Yeah but she does like no damage. She is like the pokemon move mudsport. She weakens electric type moves but why use her?

Also Ionic Spark is the best item you can build on Sivir, trolol.

i guess in a lane shes a little weak, but in team fights shes queen bee.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Why do people think cass is hard... she's probably one of the easiest ap mids I've ever played in this game. I always hear, "she's the queen of positioning." Fuck that, in lane nobody wants to get near me because if they do I have a guaranteed poison land and buckets of twin fang rape to follow up. Fuck, she even has an ult that will massively cockblock a whole team should they dive her first. She has a q that gives her insane ms boosts for little to no effort, she has an aoe slow that lasts forever. She literally needs no effort whatsoever to control both enemy positioning and your own.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
i guess in a lane shes a little weak, but in team fights shes queen bee.

even the game designers now set themselves onto buffing her. seriously. orianna isnt underpowered but ziggs IS a better version of her. or at least he is doing everything better she should do or have done.
Last edited by pinheads; Mar 19, 2012 at 03:24 PM.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
So Numbers and I have finished our first match for Go4LoL. We won. I can post the exact results if wanted. However, next match we have no idea how we'll fair, but if we win we play team RFLX :s We're so fucking boned.

Edit: K we lost our second. Oh well, better luck next week :3
Last edited by Oracle; Mar 19, 2012 at 06:17 AM.
Pubstomped first game pretty badly. 24-5, and took down the nexus is 30 minutes.
http://gyazo.com/af350d214799b275216132532c8e09f4

Second game, we lost to a 1600 elo team. This one was a lot closer, but they just out-farmed us and out-performed us, so they were just wearing us down as time went on. I think I performed better than their jungler though, I took 3 of their buffs while they took our red buff once, though they did take dragon. If we won this game then we were set to play against RFLX which would have been fun.

I can provide LoLreplay files for either game if anybody asks for them.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I talked to one of them a while later and they told me RFLX facerolled them. Cleaned out their nexus by 17:00.

Unfuckingreal.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Why do people think cass is hard... she's probably one of the easiest ap mids I've ever played in this game. I always hear, "she's the queen of positioning." Fuck that, in lane nobody wants to get near me because if they do I have a guaranteed poison land and buckets of twin fang rape to follow up. Fuck, she even has an ult that will massively cockblock a whole team should they dive her first. She has a q that gives her insane ms boosts for little to no effort, she has an aoe slow that lasts forever. She literally needs no effort whatsoever to control both enemy positioning and your own.

She's hard because you have to land EVERYTHING to be effective, and her q (i think, the one that increases her movespeed) is kinda hard. Also she doesn't deal burst damage, she deals constant damage, so you have to be able to follow up in team fights and keep safe as well. She isn't real hard, but she's harder than say, ryze.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
She's hard because you have to land EVERYTHING to be effective, and her q (i think, the one that increases her movespeed) is kinda hard. Also she doesn't deal burst damage, she deals constant damage, so you have to be able to follow up in team fights and keep safe as well. She isn't real hard, but she's harder than say, ryze.

Her q has the same type of skillshot as karthus's q. Both champions require the ability to land the q. Both are still picked often. It's not a hard skillshot.

And I'm pretty sure every person who has been ult-w-q-thousands of e'd can affirm that cass has pretty damn high burst.

And what she lacks in autohit, she makes up for in aoe. Only one of her abilities is single target, everything else is aoe. All of them are pretty freaking easy to land.