Toribash
To be fair, it's guillable people like Fyler who keep this community alive by giving hampa their moneyz.
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
To be fair, it's guillable people like Fyler who keep this community alive by giving hampa their moneyz.

Well yea, from that viewpoint, he funded the new voice chat, and the cool and useful 3D stuff on toris, and other useful features that keep us playing.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post
Well yea, from that viewpoint, he funded the new voice chat, and the cool and useful 3D stuff on toris, and other useful features that keep us playing.

we don't play this game what are you talking about
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
leg elf
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post
Toribash vip is the best way to waste your money for absolutely nothing Or just Toribash in general.

I got my TP/VIP from selling TC.
Also how I got my Awp Hyperbeast, Vulcan, and Stattrak m4a1 Guardian.

I thrive off of people that spend money on games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I got my TP/VIP from selling TC.
Also how I got my Awp Hyperbeast, Vulcan, and Stattrak m4a1 Guardian.

I thrive off of people that spend money on games.

Yea, you're doing the right stuff. I don't have the patience for marketing though. Seems like something that needs a lot of dedication.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Yea, I think it's something you've got to somewhat enjoy doing.
I tried doing CSGO trading, but I couldn't be fucked. There aren't really any good sites for it, and there are way too many scammers trying to steal stuff from you.

Runescape trading is ok, but I don't like how the prices of items change so fast. It's very inconsistent. Toribash is my favorite place to buy/sell stuff.
Plus there's a well organized system of being able to communicate with others.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation