ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REQ] Set Request - 300k And A Flame Reward
The Request

I want a new, permanent texture set. I'm not totally sure how I want it set out but that's because I pretty much like any kind of set with a decent colour scheme, it can be done with anything from MS paint to photoshop, as long as you map everything correctly and it looks good, you're in with a chance against the best of the best texture makers. As I'm offering a high reward, I want only the best quality in textures. Trail, DQ and ground textures are optional. It can be any colours but remember to mention what colours you've used though. I am not really up to date with all the new names of the colours these days. The only type of set I don't want is 'emo' I.E. I don't like sets with headphones and the likes.

Now, I realize that my lack of description will leave many of you stumped, but don't worry, just skip down to 'Referance Sets' at the bottom, there you'll find sets which I have seen and liked in the past/presant and hopefully you'll be able to get some good ideas from there.

The Reward

The flame that I am giving away along with the 300k is a raver flame, forged by FNugget. It is a full body flame and the colours change as it is a multi-coloured flame.Here's a video of the flame in action: (It's the first one)

The video was made by FNugget too.

Referance Sets

Good luck guys
Last edited by DecapW; Oct 21, 2009 at 06:51 PM.
I have absolutely no time for this, but i will give it a shot.
I cannot promise i will finish.

I'll be going for somewhat of an archaic set.
Last edited by Monobi; Oct 19, 2009 at 08:46 PM.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
Originally Posted by Monobi View Post
I have absolutely no time for this, but i will give it a shot.
I cannot promise i will finish.

I'll be going for somewhat of an archaic set.

Sounds good. I've always liked your work so I can't wait to see what you can do for me. :D
i see the referance set link , and i'm think , this request is not for me , true ?
Originally Posted by vermine View Post
i see the referance set link , and i'm think , this request is not for me , true ?

This request is for anyone and everyone who thinks they can texture to the maximum possible quality. I believe you can and I would like you to try it too, vermine.
the link to my set takes me to an image of rott.

Originally Posted by DecapW View Post
you're in with a chance against the best of the best texture makers.

ego boost: we are the best :P

on topic: still have this sitting around, youre welcome to buy it
its alot like my own
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
the link to my set takes me to an image of rott.

ego boost: we are the best :P

on topic: still have this sitting around, youre welcome to buy it
its alot like my own

Sorry about that. I'll get the link fixed right now. Also, I'll take that set into consideration.

Originally Posted by fawflaw View Post
Does this general look apeal to you?

Yeah, that looks good. Carry on.
Originally Posted by GABIEL View Post
Work in project:

http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/sans...38a991a510.png

I also can make something demon/blue tribal , if this one does not appeal you.

I like that head but I find the legs have too much slashes on there for my liking.