Toribash
Original Post
colors?
I just noticed this, but there are more colors in the customize player menu than there are in the shop, (Ex. Hydra, Titan, Pure, Typhoon, and Elf) and the Demon color is only available for the torso..

Why? I rather like some of those colors...

and there's an absence of gradiants in the shop..

also, even though I've registered (and purchased a key), I haven't gotten the head texture. Is it because of the same reason that the toricredit system is borked?

thanks.
Last edited by Bones; Nov 5, 2007 at 09:26 AM.
you need to enter your key into the user cp section of the forums first.

about the colors, the colors you mentioned are super secret ultra rare items or one of a kind gifts.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
You're not supposed to buy a key, you're supposed to buy the head texture item from torishop.
You pretty much wasted $20, unless you get an admin to exchange it for you.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
As for the colors/gradients, they will be released later.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
even though I've registered (and purchased a key), I haven't gotten the head texture. Is it because of the same reason that the toricredit system is borked?

You're supposed to have a 'head texture item' in your inventory.

To upload your head texture, go to the 'Head Avatars link (the first on the left list) in the user control panel (http://toribash.com/forum/usercp.php)

If you have still have problems with the head texture, contact us: support AT toribash.com

Originally Posted by parkermauney View Post
You're not supposed to buy a key, you're supposed to buy the head texture item from torishop.
You pretty much wasted $20, unless you get an admin to exchange it for you.

He bought the key before Toribash 3.0 - why did he waste his money ?
Anyways, a head texture costs 20k ~= 20$.
I purchased a key after 3.0, (didn't do my research). But its in my user CP regardless, and still no head texture.

So, let me get a straight answer: Are the colors I mentioned currently available only as a gift from admins? Or are they just not available at this time? (To be available at a later date.)
hydra & titan are not in stock but are coming out (and all regged members get a free Hydra force)

demon and pure are elite items that must be earned/ Pure for reaching 10th dan.
/demon was given away to the clan winners of the league but is not in production anymore atm, but it can still be obtained through a ton of cash

elf was sold as a set to 1 person a while back