Ranking
Original Post
IT WONT SAVE MY BELTS
the game is susposed to aautomatickaly save my belts and it doesnt i was a yellow belt yesterday now im a white belt and it keeps doing this to me HELP!! PLZZ i want to save my BELTS
i love eating out some nice juicy cranberrys
No way 3 times he posts this 3 times it will be shamed I guess. No one ever learns.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Please, learn proper grammar, aautomatickaly, what the hell is that. I suggest you go back to primary school and learn the ABC.
Well great work guys. Keep insulting him, don't tell him why because he's said it in an annoying way. Instead of moving this to the hall of shame and forcing him to make another, why don't we tell him why? Wouldn't that be the most helpful course of action for both sides? Jesus.

Look, the belts aren't saving properly for some people, this is because 3.0 has just come out, Nabi Studios are spending a lot of time ironing out the rest of the bugs both in the actual game and server wise. Don't worry, belts should be working soon. Just hang on a bit.
Yes.

Don't be flaming noobs you people.

He did listen to us, or some mod came and granted him safe passage, by not making the post all caps.

Since we've pretty much solved this, and to prevent further stupidity from the responding party... *lock*
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Alright mate, youve already made two threads like this. It has been answered already, the belt system is not working properly at the moment .. you will just have to wait.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole