Ranking
Original Post
The Roster

Alliances

Members

Last edited by Sarutobi; Jan 14, 2014 at 09:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Get more active in forums. When you do, I'll be happy to bump you up to a regular member. You don't have to post EVERY day, but you only have three posts in forums. Honestly, I don't care so much about your posts, but I use them to judge how actively you view the forums, and I'd like you to view the forums often to keep up with the actions and events of the clan. You haven't gone to the Information Thread and filled out your information, either. That would help :3
cool organization boss 'w' i'm expecting some orders, so if you may, PM me any possible tasks and/or duties.
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
Sau, update the roster.
add everyone new and add [JollyR]EcoHitman as a single alliance.
This is retarded.
pownedall, since when is EcoHitman a single alliance with us? Did you just recently ask him to join or did he ask us? Either way I think he's going to need to see some sort of evidence.

But I do agree that he should update the roster, and fix the front page roster because there is no rank 3 anymore, unless you did that on purpose.
There is no rank 3 because nobody is currently in that rank. If someone ends up being promoted into it, it'll show up again.
bloodrift, that group is mainly for leaders of certain groups of the clan, such as Art, Recruiting, Marketing, etc. If you're interested in being the head of one of these, let me know and I'll put you up there and see how well you do. The same invitation goes out to all non-probationary members, but especially to veteran members.

Glad to hear that EcoHitman's our ally, he's a cool guy and I've played with him for a long time. I wonder if he still remembers me :F
I will update this page when they fix the clan page again so I can cross-reference the names and make sure everyone's still active and whatnot. Until then, check the below message.
-----
To all newer members: You should check out the Information Thread and fill out the template so I can link your name in this thread to the information there.
Last edited by Sarutobi; Aug 26, 2012 at 09:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump