ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash Server Migration - Phase 2
OK, as you probably have noticed, Phase2 is in progress. Things are working again now, for the most part, but we're still working on bringing all the components of toribash online.

One thing to note: It has come to my attention that a lot of people are still using the old servers. This isn't a problem for us, but it will be for you: Any TC earned on the old servers at this stage will not transfer over to the new servers. That is why it is important to upgrade to version 3.94 (3.93 for OSX) which connects to the correct machines. If you insist on playing on the old servers, fair enough, but we do not reimburse the TC you lose when the old machines go offline and you're gonna have to migrate to the new ones anyway.

To upgrade:
Windows Client
OSX Client
Well there's an option to set the reaction time via game rules...

Other than that nothing that I know of, it's primarily for the server change.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
are there going to be 500tc server's up anytime soon? im not really fussed but that's the main reason im staying on 3.91 for now
The static servers are being worked on ATM

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Oh gosh, I've spent something like 7k in past 24 hours... Well, just so dumb of me, no?

But I would like to say that's great to see people working on some development, good stuff will come, fun for all.
Originally Posted by LonelyMonkey View Post
So when will the earnt tcs on old servers be recovered?

See post #1

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Updating now.. But, what about the player's rank? I have won a few times on the old servers.. but my ELO- rating at [http://forum.toribash.com/tori_ranking.php] doesn't increase:P
Well it was posted on the forum that it would be happening, and we did broadcast ingame several times throughout the day to let people know.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you