ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Basking In Green Light
As the majority of you probably now know, Toribash is finally on the Steam Greenlight system! WOAH! That’s a pretty major leap forward for Toribash, and there are undoubtedly gonna be a few changes around the community. But how? What’s next for Toribash? Will we have to pay!? What does old hamps think? What does [...]

More...

Also, I forgot the link. You can vote it up here
Last edited by Erth; Jun 9, 2013 at 11:08 AM.
selling out how? its not going to cost any money, hampa's just trying to reach a wider audience, what specifically do you have a problem with?

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
I don't think tb should do this.
In my opinion its tb selling out

tb selling out? Would you not prefer more people in our community because it has been getting inactive over the years? And whats wrong with the developers getting some monies for all the work they have put into this game?

You know its not free to run the forums and the servers...

lol :/ srry I didn't read the more...
I thought we would have to pay ..and by that.... that's the reason why i said sell out
but hopefully it will be for the better... it would be nice to get more pple to play tb
my apologies
#INIT2WINIT
lol'd at ^
but yeah I think it's meh, mainly because tb is a community full of tight knit people and it's where reputation actually matters. With alot of people reputation begins to fade away to an extent.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
One of the more entertaining blog posts that I have seen for awhile. Good job Erf. I can't wait for a bigger audience too. Sounds like a lot of fun. Many people keep saying they think it will be bad, but I like the idea of more people and more places to help and improve the game. o7
What can i say... It's AMAZING. That's all i need to say. Good job, and yeah, more audience - more of fun for me.
Honestly one of the best blog entries I've seen in a long while, interview was nice and informative. I'm pretty excited to see what happens as a result of Greenlight.

also I couldn't help but laugh at this
<hampa> es shovel es legal
what am i doing here