Toribash
Original Post
Ironman vs Batman in a fight? Who would win?
Who needs powers if you rich?

First we have Ironman, equipped with, his suit w/gadgets and what not.

Next, Batman, ninja detective, sometimes a playboy in his freetime.

Who would win in a fight?
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
This would be a very unfair fight, it would be ridiculous to see Batman die so easily, haha.

Ironman has an armor that gives him super strength, flight power and a level of protection, which makes it almost invulnerable. The armor also contains a huge range of repulsor rays, missile launchers... Only one of these commands and goodbye Batman.

Not to mention the extended reflexes and healing factor.

Batman is just a normal human who doesn't have any "superhuman" abilities, only skills: is a unique, skilled athlete in all forms of hand-to-hand and weapons fights, the world's greatest detective, master of leakage, disguises and explosives, inventor, scientist, acrobatics, riding, driving cars, etc. But I believe that none of these "skills" are able to leave it at an advantage in a fight like that.

Undoubtedly, Ironman wins.
Ironman would destroy Batman.

Ironman's suit gives him the ability to fly, while Batman can only glide. Plus he has the missile launchers, etc. Batman only has gadgets.
do you forget batman and his science guy could just inhance batmans suit to make it up to par with ironmans
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
I think this would avoid much of his character bro. Both are very intelligent, but Stark makes clear his superiority in a matter of scientific and technological thoughts.
Last edited by Larm; Jun 21, 2014 at 06:31 AM.
Batman isn't stupid he would come prepared to fight. Im pretty sure he would make emp bullets or something to shut down iron mans suit.
#INIT2WINIT
The only chance to Batman's win, would hope that Ironman had a heart attack due to bomb shrapnel lodged in his heart, or oxidize it completely. But this is very, very hard to happen, after all, we're talking about Batman, and apparently in a unpremeditated fight! In my view, on any occasion, Ironman wins.
Well, seeing as Batman made the entire justice league his bitch, the answer is Batman. He has like 3 and a half billion plans for defeating literally anyone should they start fucking shit up
Hoss.