Ranking
Great job there, mate. She's cute as hell, besides her angry face, which makes her even prettier.
Her face features were well done, as well as its color scheme, pleasing to the eyes. Despite her face expression seeming generic, it works, so I can argue about it.
Looks like her hair clip is floating in mid hair, because there's no signs of hair beneath it indicating tension. As already told, the eyes are a bit far apart, causing the face to look slightly off.

some lines are a little rough and there are several missing shadows, mainly on the hair.

some missing shadows

some rough features

I know how hard is to keep your artwork clean using only a mouse, however there are some useful assistance tools you can take use to achieve a clean looking linework. It's specially great to reinforce her pretty features.
You can achieve this effect by fading out the corner of her eyelashes and eyebrows. Look at what I'm talking about:

this

If that's supposed to be lighting, then take care to not mess with it. Sometimes it seems like it's coming a bit to the left, a bit to the right and straight downwards.

a

I could be wrong and this is just glossy reflections.
My suggestion is to paint anisotropic reflections:

sketch

That's how usually I shine hair. You're free to disagree tough.

Anyways, great job again and continue with your work.
Last edited by cappuccino; Jul 18, 2017 at 04:28 PM.