Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Ele's app thread (because no special treatment)
Hi hi.

I wanna be part of the Aeon family cus Chirs is my twin and Icky's my abusive uncle. I don't exactly know where the other Aeon boys fit in my family metaphor yet, but I'm keen find out. I just need some hot German bratwurst to fill my lebensraum

In terms of connectivity, I'm always on Facebook and usually on Steam if I need to be emergency contacted. I've tried discord a few times now, but I never stay on it. Will I drag down the clan on activity checks? Nah bro, it ain't hard to meet the personal activity requirements, I can manage a couple of games.

About me:
I've been around the game for about a decade now, underground, slowly gathering power, feeding off fumes of resentment. Now I am a bulbous and fleshy hate-monster, 9ft tall & 4ft wide, ready to wreck havoc on

I'm just a cute little Australian boy. I play music and suckle off the government's teat for a living. Everyone who knows me knows I'm actually a nice guy (in a non r/niceguy way). I like all things entertainment, so talk TV/movies/music/games with me and we'll have a good time. Daniel Brühl is my favourite actor.

Let me know if you need more words, I have a lot, I just don't want to use them all in one-sitting.