I uploaded a tga file.
I uploaded it yesterday.
I asked on the black belt server.

But it still dosnt work...
Can someone please help me
1.Put it on the heads folder [custom>your folder]
2.Then upload it again,[128x128 px]
3.Then wait.
Also try taking a look at the auto_update.txt in your toribash folder and see if it actually updated and verify if your firewall is not blocking tb.exe
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
1.Put it on the heads folder [custom>your folder]
2.Then upload it again,[128x128 px]
3.Then wait.

Nice. I guess not so many people can do this
Anyway, I have my head now.
Originally Posted by kRoKz View Post
Also try taking a look at the auto_update.txt in your toribash folder and see if it actually updated and verify if your firewall is not blocking tb.exe

the auto update, how do i change that (on mac) because mine says disabled, do i jsut type enabled or something?

edit: acutally there is an autoupdate.log, ill just use that once every week or so
Last edited by JDawg; Nov 21, 2007 at 06:01 PM.
Since when did I become Asian?
Originally Posted by kRoKz View Post

Firewalls dont block specific files, they block TCP/UDP ports.
This sig intentionally left blank.
Maybe on Linux but on Windows XP And Media Center a window pops and asks you if you want to block "specific something" and you click "yes" "no" or "ask me later".
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
Heh, lots of people have had this problem and they simply havn't activated their head texture

Go into your inventory look to the right of your head texture and see if there is a button that says "Activate Item" if there is, click it then re-upload your head.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
Originally Posted by Hawkinz View Post
Heh, lots of people have had this problem and they simply havn't activated their head texture

Go into your inventory look to the right of your head texture and see if there is a button that says "Activate Item" if there is, click it then re-upload your head.

I'm click on "Activate Item", after that I'd try to upload my head texture, but i can't, because "You need to purchase the Head Texture from the shop in order to upload".
Vae victus
Okay .. so your clicking on the "Activate Item" button next to the Head Texture item in your inventory>?
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole