ES Recruitment Drive
I was waiting for the bus (actually I am, cause that mfcker hasnt showed up yet) and all of a sudden a car passes by quite fast, whit loud music and the driver was wearing a batmans mask. Lmao

If someone wants we could try to mas in like7~8 hours from this post
Last edited by Onsola; Oct 13, 2018 at 11:43 AM.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Just out of curiosity, what games did you guys play in your childhood, if you don’t mind me asking. I’m currently replaying a few old games for nostalgia
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
Welp, just found out that I can't play today

I have to go to a party and curl up into a corner for a few hours.
¿?
Originally Posted by Instep View Post
Just out of curiosity, what games did you guys play in your childhood, if you don’t mind me asking. I’m currently replaying a few old games for nostalgia

mostly PS2 games such as Kingdom Hearts, Super Mario World (SNES 1000 games CD), Tekken ♥, Ben 10 (actually all of them), Shadow of the Colossus and many more to be honest. That's why I still emulate these games even nowadays and my favorite game of all time is Kingdom Hearts franchise.

Lotus I'm here, just post something and I'll be there to play with you (hopefully xd)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Instep View Post

Aye Shadow of the Colossus is probably one of the best games ever made, I really enjoyed Star Wars Battlefront in the ps2, and some good'ol Age of Empires as well. CoD 1 best CoD (okno, mw1 is the best). I got pscx a couple of months ago to finish some ps2, like God of War 2 (only played the first, and half of the second) and Colisseum Road to Freedom, tho I haven't really played much of neither recently.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR) has a special place in my hearth too, it was the first long game I actually finished, damn it was good
(idk if elder scrolls games or half life would get into "games I played in my childhood" since I played them like 4 years ago more or less)
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Welp, just found out that I can't play today

I have to go to a party and curl up into a corner for a few hours.

Seems good enough to me, may I join?
Last edited by Onsola; Oct 13, 2018 at 06:32 PM.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
I'm here

in game

waiting for signals of life
Last edited by Lionet; Oct 13, 2018 at 06:47 PM.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm at work so I won't be joining anytime soon. Got another 8 hours to go
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord