Toribash
Original Post
Introduction Thread
Rather than everybody from Tea posting "hi guys" on random threads, I figured I'd create an introduction thread. Everybody from Tea introduce yourselves.
Failure to do so will result in a spider lock. Try not to be too silly, please.

Hi Inq, I'm Aracoon, but you can call me Ara. Actual name is Landen.
I've been around the community for a little while, I play vidya games and watch netflix. You can guess what my favorite animal is and my favorite color is red.
You can often find me hanging around the IRC, but my skype is Landenone.
Nice to be part of the clan.

DON'T FORGET THAT SOME OF US ARE PRETTY INACTIVE. SOME OF US WILL POST HERE. SOME WON'T.
Last edited by Creati0n; Apr 22, 2014 at 02:40 PM.
Hello Inq. I'm Mintcat, but you can call me mint... or cat.
Back in '09 when I first started playing, I never would have guessed that I'd end up in one of Toribash's most recognised clans. So it's a real honour to be in Inq and I look forward to playing with you guys.
Aside from Toribash, my other hobbies include: listening to music, playing football, watching movies, sleeping, drawing, writing and reading. I love animals, especially felids, which isn't obvious in anyway. My favourite colour is brown (needed to be said).
I live on the Isle of Wight (England), but you probably would have guessed that by now.
so, yeah! nice to be a part of inq!
Hi Inq, I'm Goughy or Ryan depending on how well you know me I live in England. :>
I'm a 10th dan ;o been about 100 games to 10th for about 2 weeks but Im active again now.
I made this account back in 2009 and had a 3 year brake (Just got back in late august) I'm forum and in game active as I am on pretty much every day, on the forums I stick around the clan thread and market threads but in game I play any wushu or aikido based mod.
Inq's a good clan and I like the people in here so I hope you accept me as one of your own :*

By the way my tori is fucking beautiful

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Hey inq, I'm Fancy. Call me whatever (or whenever).
I live in the U.S., and I'm currently in Kentucky.
Anyways, I know a couple of you already and I look forward to get to know and become friends with all of you in the near future.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Hi;
My name is Dan, I live in Australia.
<Insert info here>

I look forward to meeting you guys.
Last edited by Sneaky; Apr 22, 2014 at 01:38 AM.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hi, I am HolyButler. I go in-game a lot.

That's all i know about myself.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Welcome, everyone!! I hope you all will be happy here, and I'm sure you'll all fit in to the giant family perfectly.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing