Ranking
Original Post
Toriprime
``WHAT?! WHY?! SEARCH SHOULD BE FREE!! Yeah? But we're stopping people from leeching our bandwidth, which isn't free.´´

Some one can explain this??

Are the problems are solved paying?
Use Google for search. It's free.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Search in google all my pots and threads? its really hard find it.
-----
Find all posts by Kusunoki
Find all threads started by Kusunoki

That is imposible to do it in google, because i don't remember the thread s name( to find my post)
Last edited by Kusunoki; Dec 18, 2015 at 05:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i really dont understand that question. are you asking why you have to pay for a search feature or if paying solves the problem?

for question one, most forums dont even come with a search feature. whats the point in making a thing that isn't necessary available to everyone. there are a lot of users and making it available to everyone will cause a heavy load on the servers.

the second question is self explanatory. is a paid product solved by having the community slightly fund it? well yh, thats kind of the whole point.
i doubt nabi is making any profit due to server costs and the lack of micro transactions/ people using them so its not like theyre just being plain greedy.

next time you make a thread or find one you want to visit later you can subscribe to it. youll effectively be making a huge collection of threads youve posted in and if one goes inactive you can unsubscribe from it. itll be easier to search through 50 threads than an entire board.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
solo has por ejemplo, sicmo on toribash, eso me ayuda mucho.
|Evil|
I don't exist