Toribash
Original Post
What's the cheapest possible flame I can buy?
And how much tc would I need to get a basic head flame
Giselle is my name, and I suck dick for fame. I only like Pussy, so I don't fuck with dudes. But hey I'm a slut, so PM me for nudes.
and on what body part would this 20k flame be located?
Giselle is my name, and I suck dick for fame. I only like Pussy, so I don't fuck with dudes. But hey I'm a slut, so PM me for nudes.
One hand, either side.
One foot, either side.
Or Head.
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
Does color make the flame more expensive? Because I want a green or black flame
Make a [B] thread here and state what you're looking for.

The pricing of the flame depends entirely on the seller, usually ranging from 25k - 35k for a typical flame. The color doesn't affect the forge price, but in my experience, black/void flames tend to be more expensive (maybe because they can be changed to any color using a FPT).

Technically speaking, the cheapest flame you could get from another user would probably be a broken one with no visible particles.
BAD LUCK
Last question, typical cost of a global flame?

Thanks for everyone's help ^.^
Originally Posted by 420BongSquad View Post
Last question, typical cost of a global flame?

I'd say a decently sized one would be about 75k, but you can ask for others' opinions here.
BAD LUCK
i bought one for 30k thats the lowest ive ever got one before but by the looks of it Jedi at others have bought flames for cheaper, but normally you can get cheap flames in market, i got one from insanity the other day
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.