Toribash
Original Post
[R] 100k Avatar, Signature, Backround
Looking for a black/green theme, or anything that would look good with the green username, and usertitle.

Panda/Kung Foo Panda/Dark-Sad Anime themed pictures/vectors, a gif avatar would be cool if you can get it to look fluent, and well done. Don't want it to be half assed. In order to match my username color, and usertitle but also look kind of dark/sad, I would suggest some sort of darker shades of green and black, etc. (not the biggest importance, but just want everything to look nice together).

Avatar size should be 150x150, and the signature picture should be 650x150 pixels or 351.6 KB (might accept something smaller like a 450x150), just again all comes down to how it all looks together.
For the backround, I want it kind of based around everything else. Would kind of like the feel of everything to be kind of "dark/lonely"like everything else and I don't want anything extremely bright and colorful.

Example of what I don't want, because it's too cute and cuddly/colorful for me;

pic

The minimum payment for something I would use would be about 45k-50k. (this would be mediocre/mid quality)
The maxium payment I'm willing to pay for this is 100k straight TC, or I can offer you things from my inventory, whether that be demon wings, football helmet, the head flames I have, etc. Depending on how much I really really like everything, I will give you a budget of item "worth" if you want items that I already own, rather than just TC.

However, if nothing that I really would like to use gets made, I don't guarantee that I'll be buying anything. If I have to, I might just resort to trying to make everything myself.
Please note that you do not have to do all three, you can do just the Avatar & the Signature, or just the Backround, however I would like them to be somewhat matching so it would probably be best to just create all three.

I would most likely prefer a transparent backround for the signature, but if you can make a boxed signature look appealing, go for it.
Also note that it does not have to be panda based, it can be an anime based theme but I still want it dark/sad.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jan 17, 2016 at 07:26 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Cool, thanks Rhyshin.

Anyone working on the request pllease post here to let me know if you're working on it or not.
Also note that 100k is the max pay with ONLY TC. This does not mean I won't pay you more with items if you satisfy the needs. The minimum payment would be something that I'd pay for just because it was ok, and there was nothing else.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
background size?
-----
what kind of content do you want on your signature?
-----
heres an avatar i put together

-----
http://i.imgur.com/YufPjqL.gifv
Last edited by skorban; Jan 18, 2016 at 01:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
what?
Originally Posted by skorban View Post
background size?
-----
what kind of content do you want on your signature?
-----
heres an avatar i put together

-----
http://i.imgur.com/YufPjqL.gifv

Not really liking that avatar, for the signature If it was a picture of like the furious five or w/e (going with the kung foo panda theme) would want like my name near Po, and probably fallu's near monkey, etc or just no names. A kung foo panda/or any anime themed setup would probably be the easiest to do.

I'm not sure what the backround size has to be though.
I would prefer no 420 blaze it stuff as I find it a bit overwhelming at times to look at stuff like that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Not really liking that avatar, for the signature If it was a picture of like the furious five or w/e (going with the kung foo panda theme) would want like my name near Po, and probably fallu's near monkey, etc or just no names. A kung foo panda/or any anime themed setup would probably be the easiest to do.

I'm not sure what the backround size has to be though.
I would prefer no 420 blaze it stuff as I find it a bit overwhelming at times to look at stuff like that.

How about something like this?

sig

what?
Yea, something like that would be cool, except I don't really like the grey behind the letters. Also the text could have more work done to it.
but kung foo panda based would be something in that area, and then the avatar would be po (for obvious reasons)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
A better font to match the pictures and style, as well as possibly some effects to the text so it's not just a normal looking word.
Sometimes, if you can get the right fonts effects aren't really needed unless it's some type of glow, or shadow, etc.

Also maybe try playing around with DruggedPanda being one word and being on one side, not entirely sure but it looks decent so far.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jan 18, 2016 at 05:07 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]