Ranking
Original Post
[R] 35k Steam Avatar
I know it isn't much, but I don't play TB anymore and I need a steam avatar.

Style: Cutesie, Creepy, Simplistic

Color Scheme: Doesn't matter, but don't be shit with your contrast. I'd prefer a dark background with neon colors as a secondary color. Green, Orange, and Red are what I would consider as a secondary color. If you can pull something else off, go ahead and surprise me. Black, dark grey, and dark blue are what I'd consider to be a background color.

Other stuffs: You can refer to my steam profile for my current avatar. It's a good example for how simple I want it to be. That's the absolute minimum on how much detail there should be. If you bring me a bunch of lines and shapes, I'm not going to buy it. You can be a bit more realistic if you please, but you don't need to.

Resolution: 184x184

Price Range: Looking to give all my TC, but I mean if you're that one selfless guy who wants less, 25-35k.

References: steam profile avatar

ref

You can go furry if you want to, but don't be overkill with it. kthx

Think of a combination between my steam avatar and the reference pic and you should b good. Experiment with it, the character doesn't need to be the exact same, nor should it be. Also, there should be a J somewhere on the avatar. You can place it in a corner, or you can incorporate it into the avatar. Just make it visible.
Hmmm i would do something if i could do the image with letters ... or is that something you dont like?
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Hmmm i would do something if i could do the image with letters ... or is that something you dont like?

I don't really get what you're trying to say. Make sure to PM me WIPs tho.
I'll get to work on it.
My plan is a face screaming with razer teeth and some glowing neon eyes and tounge.
Here's the watermarked version.
Tell me if you want to change any colours, facial features or add anything!

http://i.imgur.com/g6IRNUg.png
Last edited by Dennri; Jan 16, 2016 at 05:45 PM.
Originally Posted by Dennri View Post
Here's the watermarked version.
Tell me if you want to change any colours, facial features or add anything!

http://i.imgur.com/g6IRNUg.png

It's too simple, sorry, not going to be buying yours.