Ranking
Original Post
Toribash doesn't lauch
Well, it's in the title, I launch the game, then Steam say "Nope" and it doesn't launch
Have you tried downloading the game without the steam client? Are you getting an error message?

Does steam show you as playing a game or does the game completely shut down? Can you check if the game ever shows in task manager (assuming you're using windows)
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
im getting something similar like it the problem is probably the same for you if it shows its running and then nothing happens, its probably msvcr130.dll missing.[EDIT] i found a fix and it works for me now. go download all the microsoft redistributable files and reinstall toribash, and it should work...
Last edited by gun43; Apr 4, 2016 at 11:44 AM. Reason: i got a fix
Hmm, you can always try that, but that mistake usually shows an error message
Last edited by Liquidoom; Apr 4, 2016 at 01:34 PM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Well, for me it looks like this:
https://gyazo.com/aa8bd209fcc9e7089c89a6d464e9933c
It says: "Game launched"
"Synchronization"
And what are those files, where can I download them ? (sorry to ask that, but I'm not English and sometimes it can be hard to understand everything and I'm too scared to fucked up smth when I download stuff :/)
And I've seen nothing in task manager
Last edited by TTWheatley; Apr 6, 2016 at 04:27 PM.
Does your other games in steam work without no problem? If so, The problem mostly likely is that some of your Toribash's files are corrupted. I also experienced this problem with one of my games in steam.

Try re-installing the game from steam.
Try opening steam, right click on toribash in your library, select properties, go to local files and click on Verify integrity of game cache.
Does it say you're missing files?
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
go to the local files and take out these two items
msvcp120.dll msvcr120.dll

dont delete them tho
-----
that is a fix for older computers
Last edited by lKingl; Apr 7, 2016 at 02:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
king for life
I've got goals to reach. stay out of my way.